Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'm The Greatest Woman of All-Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cecilia Braekhus can claim to be the GOAT not some boxer who's been pro for two years and only had seven fights. Braekhus is 34-0 and been a dominating force for 11 years now.

Comment

I’m the greatest woman of all time. When you can get a woman who can beat me, you can take that away,” Shields said.
      That's a solid argument - anyone who has yet to be beaten can always make that claim, I guess.

It'd be a lot more convincing if the only opponent she'd fought worth a damn wasn't a 35 year old career JMW whilst Clarissa is a SMW who's young enough to boil down.

Shields appears to be a solid fighter, but she ain't gonna make any friends by making that kind of claim before she's done anything to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
        It's more likely we'll see Braekus against Taylor than against Shields - they look more closely matched in terms of natural size. If Braekus as the senior female champ wants a superfight against one of them, it's more likely she'll want to be at an advantage rather than disadvantage in terms of size difference.
        I read an article in which Braekus indicated she struggles to maintain her weight for the division she is in. So I can't see her going up. Down would be more likely for Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          That's a solid argument - anyone who has yet to be beaten can always make that claim, I guess.

It'd be a lot more convincing if the only opponent she'd fought worth a damn wasn't a 35 year old career JMW whilst Clarissa is a SMW who's young enough to boil down.

Shields appears to be a solid fighter, but she ain't gonna make any friends by making that kind of claim before she's done anything to back it up.
          Shields ain't tryin to make friends.
          She's tryin to make a name for herself.
          Controversy sales.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Shields ain't tryin to make friends.
            She's tryin to make a name for herself.
            Controversy sales.
            Of course she is. It was more a figure of speech. Still she ain't even close to being female TBE. Yet.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-19-2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Anne Wolfe would have destroyed her.
              WE DO AGREE ON THAT 100%. Hanah rankin nobody knows who she is I think she trains is south london and yet i have never ever seen her at a boxing gym.

Comment

This bytch need a serious spanking.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                  Bioch..... get on your back, spread them cheeks and put those feet in the air. Know your place.

Let me have a sniff and I’ll tell you if you have a great garage or not.
                  Thanks, man. Ima have nightmares about that image.

Comment

Comment

Claressa walks around at 180 lbs. shouldn’t she be looking to move up to prove her greatness?

Comment

Working...
                      X