Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a unified champion with 4 belts in 22 fights get called a duck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Hearn never said accept the 15 million and we'll send a contract without discussing what they would entail. He sent a final contract which was 15 million with the STIPULATIONS .Finkel said he has READ the contract and agreed to terms.

Hearn just didn't say agree to 15 million then we go from there, he included detailed proceedings with it. Finke l changed his mind on agreed to terms...he didn't agree to any offer without paper work...

One doesn't agree to 50 million and says send the contract..anyway.
    Hearn's offer to Wilder consisted of a term sheet. When both parties agreed in principle to that term sheet, a contract was sent to negotiate the finer points. That is how boxing negotiations work.

Wilder's offer to Joshua consisted of a term sheet. Both parties never agreed in principle to that term sheet, so a contract was never sent and finer points were never negotiated. If there's no agreement in principle over the money, nobody is going to waste their time negotiating the color of the ring posts.

Comment

• Because there is winning belts, and there is fighting the best. Look at Ricky Burns, World Champion in multiple divisions, but never beat anyone great, just a few other fighters on his level. I respect Joshua for beating Wlad, it was a tough fight, I felt he was 2-3 rounds down at the time of starting the 11th Round. But the fact is Fury beat Wlad more convincingly and away from home, and when Wlad had all the belts and an 11 year unbeaten streak. When Wlad fought Joshua, he was coming off a loss, 18 months inactive, no belt and ancient. And it's clear for all to see that he avoided Wilder, didn't fancy Ortiz when he was with Hearn, and has seemingly, never fancied fighting Fury, except when he weighed about 65 stone. Also, in the UK, Sky TV which Joshua fights on here on PPV has an ongoing Dillian Whyte narrative which makes a lot of Joshua's stupider fans believe that Dillian is the second best heavy in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        When you construe yourself with dignity and nor bias comments then no one can accuse you of being childish or pandering to the narrative that you are trying to push. You cannot use one person as your “Source” of the 50m been real and then ignore that same person when he says the 50m was never on offer.

So you are effectively picking which side of the coin you wanted to see to push whatever agenda you have. And seeing how you are calling another boxer names shows which side of the coin you want to believe and which side panders to your narrative.

You replied to one of my post, so obviously something hurts you in my post, with all due respect I know I blame both sides for the fight not happening but I cannot respect anyone that thinks a champion who has three belts in 22 fights is a “Coward” because he wouldn’t be held to ransom when negotiating.
        Tl;DR

Welcome to the ignore list.

Comment

• Originally posted by McManus View Post
          Tl;DR

Welcome to the ignore list.
          Perfect post decision for all.

Comment

Working...
          X