Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder-Fury Will Be Terrible; Fury Will Get Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    How did I play myself? I’ve mentioned numerous times I have DAZN. Since you follow me around and tell me I post nothing but troll crap, you’d know that. The woman’s match was a gross mismatch. I was looking forward to it before Hammer got hurt. The fact that you called that or the main event competitive shows you’re nothing but a shill.
    You're the one who asked me how to watch replays on it, you're to stupid to realize that bc you thought you had to watch the entire card and couldn't find single matches and I could see why now, learning difficulties seem pretty rampant concerning you PBC fight guys...thank God for Velcro sneakers to smh.

Again what fight on the card wasn't competitive? Just go play in traffic and take some idiots on here with you. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      You're the one who asked me how to watch replays on it, you're to stupid to realize that bc you thought you had to watch the entire card and couldn't find single matches and I could see why now, learning difficulties seem pretty rampant concerning you PBC fight guys...thank God for Velcro sneakers to smh.

Again what fight on the card wasn't competitive? Just go play in traffic and take some idiots on here with you. Ha
      Jesus some of you Hearniacs sniff glue. I never asked you how to do anything. In a DAZN thread I mentioned it would be an improvement if they put in “bookmarks” to view each match like the WWE network has.

And I named two that weren’t competitive. Again, learn to read. Then again, not surprised you can’t read since you just called me a PBC guy.

Comment

When were these comments made?
        Relevant because his fighter okolie is sparring with fury and if they are recent then i give more credence to it. But i heard hearn say this ages ago, around the time he was saying the fight will never happen

Comment

All the fighters/experts are saying the same thing, Fury isn't the fighter he was and hasn't had enough fights. Wilder is in a no win situation in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Of course I understand the difference. I’m calling out the guy who said it was a fantastic card. But let’s not act like it was always a small hall card. It was originally at Atlantic City and got moved because nobody bought tickets.

The undercard for Fury/Wilder is marginally better than Canelo/GGG2. And likely just because we won’t have 90 minutes of Roy’s giant head
            Better than GGG/Canelo 2's undercard? wtf did I just read.

It had one of the best up and coming young world champs in mungia vs a recent world champ in Smith, an on-paper pretty fun fight between former world champ Lemeiux and spike o'sullivan who just destroyed an american prospect.

Not to mention the return of HOF prospect Chocolatito.

In what world is that worse or even anywhere remotely on the same planet as Joyce (who's **** himself) vs a journeyman and Ortiz vs journeyman, and hurd vs a journeyman

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Better than GGG/Canelo 2's undercard? wtf did I just read.

It had one of the best up and coming young world champs in mungia vs a recent world champ in Smith, an on-paper pretty fun fight between former world champ Lemeiux and spike o'sullivan who just destroyed an american prospect.

Not to mention the return of HOF prospect Chocolatito.

In what world is that worse or even anywhere remotely on the same planet as Joyce (who's **** himself) vs a journeyman and Ortiz vs journeyman, and hurd vs a journeyman
              You keep saying “on paper” for Oscar’s card. It was all mismatches, and then we had to wait almost two hours. What difference does it make whos mismatches were better? They were all mismatches.

And the card wasnt Mungia vs Smith, it was Mungia against a little known canadian fighter named Brandon Cook. There was a 20 pound weight advantage for Mungia and it was a mismatch.

So on paper, that card was:
              Chocolatito vs a journeymen - mismatch
              Lemieux vs a journeymen - 20lb advantage for Lemieux, mismatch.
              Mungia vs a journeymen - 20lb advantage for Mungia, mismatch

2 hour wait.

Comment

Hearn: Wilder-Joshua Will Be Terrible; Joshua Will Get Knocked Out.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  I like boxing as much as the next guy but what you posted was crazy talk. Mismatched galore , I just hope every fight fight goes quick to see what people are actually paying for and it's the main event nothing else.
                  The Wilder card is world's better than the **** show that was Miller-Dinu, lol.

Comment

Hearn is just digging himself a bigger hole....Edward, enjoy the fight . Tyson is putting it all on the line after two years out and should be commended for doing so.I know i'll be up at 4 am cheering on his brave attempt ....win or lose!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                      IMO Fury wins. There will be a rematch at Old Trafford in summer.
                      You think Old Trafford ay? Interesting!

I was thinking Wembley as it would show that Warren can put on a big show there...whether or not it will sell out though, is an entirely different matter!

I think the rematch will have less appeal. It may have an element of 'this was planned the entire time' about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X