Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder-Fury Will Be Terrible; Fury Will Get Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a good fight, no need to trash it

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      One thing I don't like about Hearn, is that he actively tries to HURT any business that isn't his business. Arum and DLH are the same way. Sleazy, scumbag promoters.
      Why tear-down the sport? Wilder/Fury isn't taking any money off his plate.
      According to him, it’s not happening. Then the ticket sales are flopping. Now the fight is gonna suck too.

I think he’s playing it smart. He has to try to remind fans (mainly the idiotic Brits who actually believe what he says) that Joshua is #1 regardless of what happens Dec. 1, which isn’t necessarily the case at all.

Comment

But he "knew" that the fight wouldn't happen not long ago. He knows that if AJ tries to avoid Fury if he wins the shine will badly come off in the UK, where lets face it, all the money is being made. Weak stuff, no wonder hes own crowds boo Hearn.

Comment

Fast Eddie is gonna use his "home" WUSS grown "promotional" abilities to downplay this fight. Its the least he can do since coming with his crap filled demeaning "contracts" to downplay the 50mil guarantee that Team-Wilder put up!.....Anphony Poshua is SAFE with his Barry Hearns 7 year plan.....The Robot and his strategic instructors will surely get Wilder at the ripe ole' past prime age of 35 or 36, while keeping the FAN-GIRLS in TRANCE MODE with photo shoot hysteria - AT HOME!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            Still have this feeling Fury is going to stop Wilder.
            Me too. I think He’ll jab his face off southpaw style like vs Chisora

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              DAZN will belong to Oscar and GBP in 2 years anyways.
              Maybe so, but he is not too much better....

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                But yet
                You comment under every article on Eddie Hearn
                Hmmmm thats Strange don't you think?
                Since when I do that? Also, that doesn't mean I will buy the app if it was true, so you don't even have a point

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  Rather buy a ticket or PPV and support your boy. Though we both know you gonna watch that "fight" through an illegal stream.
                  btw, I hope it hurts a lot.
                  Only a :wt: btchboi would think it hurts me directly that your aiming inbred feces cannons at another race than my own. It should hurt you that your such a beta male cuck who has a needleděck complex against the same race whos fighter you dckride. The height of irony & stupidity rolled into 1 sht sandwich over here. Now jog on I'm finished pěssin on you I'll call you back by snapping my fingers,ok batiboi.

Comment

so... if he is asked a direct question on wilder, he shouldn't respond, or he should lie?

Comment

Hearns can say what he wants, once Fury takes Wilder to school then his robotic chump AJ is next for Gypsy King school orientation!

It’s a massively tough fight but if anyone with the footwork,size, speed, movements and IQ can do it it’s Tyson Fury!

AJ would be the easier fight of he two since he’d be hesitant and just be happy for the pay and not take risks like he did against Parker!

Comment

Working...
                      X