Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Wilder-Fury Will NOT Look Like Klitschko-Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
    If wilder was a ppv star in the states he would be granted whatever he wanted

He’s not and hasn’t even sold one ppv fight

He’s been given the path of least resistance and expects big coin for it
    And Joshua is tho how many PPV fights did Joshua have in the USA none who knows Joshua outside of core boxing heads the ones who only heard that he was suppose to fight Wilder but back out because he is ducking this fight right now

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      because it is clearly fkn obvious that Joshua is avoiding Wilder, and Lewis some not a fanboy gimp
      He is avoiding him for sure. Just thought lewis was more team josh than fury.

Comment

it
        Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
        Maybe it is based on Fury claiming the lineal championship and feeling it is just as important as Wilder's belt?
        And this is what I've been trying to say until Joshua beats the lineal heavyweight champion he is a nobody right now

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          But the digs that he gives are to do things that would boost Joshua past Lennox. How can you be jealous and trying to force someone to 2 things to surpass or equal you at the same time?
          every correction/advise outside the scope of love is considered being jealous, that's just it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
            Did Joshua beat Fury to win those belts answer that believe me that Anthony Joshua is not that special good boxer but that is all he has believe me he gets knocked out cold when he fights Wilder
            I don't rate Anthony Joshua either and felt he lost twice during the Olympics that he claimed gold in, but to say that he's not acting like a champion when his two main rivals are a joke by comparison highlights that either Lennox Lewis is jealous or just simply a PBC shill.

I stand by my point (and it isn't AJ's fault that Fury went AWOL)

Comment

Originally posted by 352 View Post
              Facts are facts. Wilder fans are deluded. Completely up themselves. Stupid as ****.
              Lennox Lewis also deluded then? what about Carl Froch and every other boxing expert?

Comment

Originally posted by 352 View Post
                Keep it real, mate. Wilder has been dodging even DISCUSSING the possibility of fighting Joshua for a whole year, now. A year! He's got NO INTEREST in becoming undisputed champion. Same as Fury, who talks of possible retirement after beating Wilder.

Heavyweight boxing in America is almost non-existent. If that were NOT the case, Wilder would be a PPV king by now. Every TRUE boxing fan understands that the heavyweight scene has decamped to the UK now. The fights are there. The fighters are there. The crowds are there. The money is there. Oh - and 80% of the belts are there, as well. It is absolutely clear that Wilder does not fancy facing Joshua in front of 100,000 fans. He and his owners have been given ample time and opportunities to make it happen. If AJ ends up re-matching Dillian Whyte on 13 April, I don't want to hear any more stupid Wilderettes *****ing about AJ "ducking" Wilder - because it will be, precisely, HIS fault that Joshua is facing an alternate opponent.

FACT: Joshua ducked Wilder TWICE !!

how is it possible to consider an offer of 15mil fair..... when Hearn LATER admitted that Wilder deserves at least 35% ?

" At the moment I think a split of 65-35 in AJ’s favour is fair "
                https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-if...-50-50--133005

hmm......

knows that Wilder is worth 35% minimum, but offers him 15mil

I will give you a tip, it starts with D and rhymes with fcuk

Comment

Joshua fans.....

how is it possible to consider an offer of 15mil fair.....

when Hearn LATER admitted that Wilder deserves at least 35% ?

" At the moment I think a split of 65-35 in AJ’s favour is fair "
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-if...-50-50--133005

hmm......

knows that Wilder is worth 35% minimum, but offers him 15mil

if it looks like a duck, and it smells like a duck.....

just saying

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
                    He is avoiding him for sure. Just thought lewis was more team josh than fury.
                    Lennox respects guys that step up, go to fight in America like he did and test themselves against the best guys in the division. Hence why Fury has won his respect, and why Joshua has lost it. Same as with me. It's not a case of being team Joshua or Fury because of skin colour or home city etc, it's who deserves the backing because of their actions.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                      Lennox respects guys that step up, go to fight in America like he did and test themselves against the best guys in the division. Hence why Fury has won his respect, and why Joshua has lost it. Same as with me. It's not a case of being team Joshua or Fury because of skin colour or home city etc, it's who deserves the backing because of their actions.
                      Yeah i remember when joshua turned pro , sky did a thing where fury, lewis, joshua and scott welsh all sat down at a table and i got the feeling at the time no one could be bothered with fury. Think he was like irish champion or something at time. Fast forward a few years and its like now joshua has been outed for being a ducker and fury is the one looking like he has a set

Comment

Working...
                      X