Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford, Errol Spence Meet Face To Face in Oklahoma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    these dudes are so comfortable and playful around each other because they both know they arent fighting until they are mid to late 30's
    Lool i hope this aint true man

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Basically Spence confessed he ducking, when Bud told him that he got a belt now Errol replied that Shawn Porter had a belt too and that why wouldn't he go the easier route?

Errol Spence is a confirm cherry-picker and duck.
      And he still crushes your favorite fighter

Comment

Spence: "He's too small". Yet Spence fights Garcia.

Spence: "I'm the boogeyman". No, you're the balloon man.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Well said...
          I try to keep it square and unbiased. People be too caught up in being fans.

Joshua v. Wilder
          Bud v. Spence
          Loma v. Garcia
          Hurd v. Charlo
          Charlo v. Jacobs
          Soon Prograis v. Taylor (wait on it lol)

Are all situations where posters/fans annoy me lol

There was nothing here but good build up from two killers. I saw nothing separating either here.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post

You forgot, "I'm knocking you out!" The six or so times he said it lol

Fanboys...

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              They wont ever fight.
              Only a fool believes this...because it won't be NEXT.

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post

He didn't say Crawford was too small to fight him, he said Bud was too small to beat him.

What does that have to do with Spence fighting Mikey again?

A lot of you Bud fans are going to be hurt whenever these two do eventually fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                Only a fool believes this...because it won't be NEXT.

He didn't say Crawford was too small to fight him, he said Bud was too small to beat him.

What does that have to do with Spence fighting Mikey again?

A lot of you Bud fans are going to be hurt whenever these two do eventually fight.
                I'm not entirely sure, but two things are not good for Crawford in this matchup:
                Size/Power and Activity

If Crawford's movement and physicality isn't enough, he'll be stopped because he has a real disadvantage in both areas against Spence. I also noticed he brought up the body punches. That means he's started to think about how to deal with it. It'll be fun if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  I'm not entirely sure, but two things are not good for Crawford in this matchup:
                  Size/Power and Activity

If Crawford's movement and physicality isn't enough, he'll be stopped because he has a real disadvantage in both areas against Spence. I also noticed he brought up the body punches. That means he's started to think about how to deal with it. It'll be fun if it happens.
                  I'm talking **** because I'm a Spence fan. It's obviously a 50/50 fight, that wouldn't surprise me if either guy won. I'm messing with the Crawford fans who believe Spence gets washed, or that he's scared of Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                    I'm talking **** because I'm a Spence fan. It's obviously a 50/50 fight, that wouldn't surprise me if either guy won. I'm messing with the Crawford fans who believe Spence gets washed, or that he's scared of Crawford.
                    I’m with you on that. I’m a huge Spence fan but I can admit skill wise Crawford is probably more talented of the two. However you can’t train your rib cage. Spence by late stoppage. The fight comes down to will on the night. I have never seen Crawford in a dog fight so I have to go with Spence who I have seen absorb chocolate brownies against a fully fledged welterweight that was probably bigger than him on the night

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      I’m with you on that. I’m a huge Spence fan but I can admit skill wise Crawford is probably more talented of the two. However you can’t train your rib cage. Spence by late stoppage. The fight comes down to will on the night. I have never seen Crawford in a dog fight so I have to go with Spence who I have seen absorb chocolate brownies against a fully fledged welterweight that was probably bigger than him on the night
                      From reports he was well over 10lbs bigger and was hitting Errol with clean right hands. If people don't understand that (under VADA testing too) then they've missed a big part of the picture lol

Kell Brook is crazy strong at 147. He manhandled Porter.

Comment

Working...
                      X