Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frankie Gavin Very Overweight For Kerman Lejarraga Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazy, unprofessional and totally typical of Funtime Frankie to be honest.

Comment

I have trained with Frankie Gavin and he is very good when he committed in the gym. He looks fantastic in the gym however being good in the gym does not win fights. Its such a shame that he cant keep his weight down and become a decent pro fighter which he certainly could be if he was focused. I think he has abused his body for way to long and there is no turning back now. Hes done.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
        I have trained with Frankie Gavin and he is very good when he committed in the gym. He looks fantastic in the gym however being good in the gym does not win fights. Its such a shame that he cant keep his weight down and become a decent pro fighter which he certainly could be if he was focused. I think he has abused his body for way to long and there is no turning back now. Hes done.
        You are 100% correct. It's not the talent that makes a professional, its the attitude and commitment.

Gavin is lazy and undisciplined, he has no-one to blame but himself.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          You are 100% correct. It's not the talent that makes a professional, its the attitude and commitment.

Gavin is lazy and undisciplined, he has no-one to blame but himself.
          I know its so sad to see. He is in fact in my display picture doing pads with me lol. He seems like a nice guy too so its a shame.

Comment

Working...
          X