No announcement yet.

If you are in LA dont buy a ticket for Wilder/Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are in LA dont buy a ticket for Wilder/Fury

Supposedly they are going to be giving away free tickets to the local university to try and make the arena more full and many students will probably be willing to sell these tickets on for bargain basement prices.

I was going to go but I think they got too greedy the day the tickets went on sale only offering tickets $1000 and up and then a few hours later $500 and up. I was over it pretty quickly.

Comment

Fake news you should go work with that commie lover trump.

Comment

Not sure the students will be able to get rid of them. Best off just leaving the gate open and tempt people in with a free drink. Some of the homeless community might come in for a bit if its warm.

Comment

I've always wondered the best strategy for fights like these where half of the arena is still available...

Do you lower ticket prices? It would maximize revenue for this fight. But in the long-run, why would anyone buy tickets a month in advance when they would know that prices will drop?

Comment

lolol...all the brits and EE fanboys making threads "they giving away tix to college students" and "fury having a bad camp"

how suprising!

Comment

Looooool hater

Comment

There's always free tickets going for fights in the US apart from the massive PPV's. US boxing fans just don't go to fights.

Comment

Giving away tickets? That means only casuals will go watch this fight.

Comment

Buy a ******* ticket, watch the f******* card

Comment

Working...
                    X