No announcement yet.

Ryan Martin discovers the realities of boxing after losing to Josh Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Martin discovers the realities of boxing after losing to Josh Taylor

why would anyone volunteer to lick his wounds for him?

get back in your kennel dawg!

Comment

yep...........

Comment

He shoudln't have been in the tournament in the first place. It should've been Lipinets.

Comment

Your Trainer gave up on you before the opening bell he was running around telling people you don't have "Aggression" or "Killer Instinct", now granted he is right seen the hesitation from Ryan Martin before he got with Abel Sanchez so can't blame Abel for that

Just have to get back in the gym and work harder, 1 Lose doesn't end your career he is only 25 but he needs to find the right trainer. Fighters need to step up before they step up, don't just in with a Josh Taylor talent when you never been tested your entire career thinking that you can get by on talent alone

Comment

Josh Taylor is a badboy from the rough schemes in Scotland. He was too mentally and physically tough for that pampered American posh boy. Taylor bullied him inside the ring and outside the ring. It was similar to Saunders vs Monroe. Martin was too terrified to even throw punches.

Comment

He get dropped or something? Or his girl left him or something like that?

Personally when someone around me takes an L I like to leave them alone a lil cuz I'm worried about wtf to say to them cuz I'm a pretty free & open talker & sometimes thats not the type of mfer you want around after an L. I'd be trying to tell a friend to get a job as a used car salesman after an L like that. When I take an L I know I don't like just anyone around me & try to distance myself so my auto response with others is similar.

Comment

Able Sanchez fighters taking L's left and right. Sanchez when he wins takes credit when his fighters lose he throws them under the bus. Ryan heal up ditch Sanchez and cut all the flakes out your life that exposed themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Is Ima tell ya some new language that means I'm telling you? I like the old original English that didn't need changing. He isn't very good and he didn't fight well or try hard so he lost. Taylor is very good, he fought very well and tried hard so he won. Average fighters like Martin never beat outstanding fighters like Taylor. They just aren't good enough and never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Is Ima tell ya some new language that means I'm telling you? I like the old original English that didn't need changing. He isn't very good and he didn't fight well or try hard so he lost. Taylor is very good, he fought very well and tried hard so he won. Average fighters like Martin never beat outstanding fighters like Taylor. They just aren't good enough and never will be.
                    You're right but it's a tough lesson to learn.

Comment

Working...
                    X