Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Rocky Fielding - Undercard Details Revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid under card fights for Golden Boy Promotions. Healthy mix of past and present.

I am happy that Lamont Roach Jr., Ryan Garcia, and Vergil Ortiz will all three be on the card. These are probably 3 potential champions who by years end next year will be fighting in title eliminators.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
      Yup obviously.. Goldenboy not even announcing Farmer being on the card lol they don’t care about Hearn
      Yup I noticed this too Golden boy releases to the press ONLY the in house Golden Boy fights and totally ignored Farmer. Seems to me a slight towards Hearn who was given 2 slots on the undercard (1 used for Farmer, still no word on what other fight Hearn will add to the undercard).

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        Yup I noticed this too Golden boy releases to the press ONLY the in house Golden Boy fights and totally ignored Farmer. Seems to me a slight towards Hearn who was given 2 slots on the undercard (1 used for Farmer, still no word on what other fight Hearn will add to the undercard).
        Thats cause Oscars a Dic and I hope a kitchen utensil breaks up his ass and he has to go to the ER

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Thats cause Oscars a Dic and I hope a kitchen utensil breaks up his ass and he has to go to the ER
          I think it's a smack back at Hearn who has been speaking on Canelo's behalf like he has any say on who Canelo fights and Golden Boy events. Loeffler as the B side promoter got a couple slots on the undercard for Canelo/GGG and Canelo GGG 2 and Golden Boy didn't ignore Loeffler fights like they are doing with Hearn. Because Loeffler ain't telling free agents you need to sign with me if you want to fight Canelo. lol

Oscar telling Hearn he needs to slow his roll and just speak on his own fighters, Golden Boy and Canelo signed their own deal with DAZN Oscar has been screaming that on record and off the record to reporters that is has nothing to do with Hearn and completely ignored the Farmer fight.

Just like Jacobs own manager made sure to throw shots at Hearn after he won the title telling the world that Haymon is still in the picture and that him and Jacobs decide who he fights NOT Hearn. Hearn has a way of speaking about fighters that he doesn't have under contract or only has co-promotional rights to that are rubbing Promoters, Advisers, Managers, fighters the wrong way.
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 11-16-2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X