Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Co-Trainer: Fury Like Rubik's Cube, But He Can Be Solved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
    That is surprising to be fair he looked pretty fat to me

We will soon find out anyway its either gonna be a wilder knockout or a fury 12 round mind f**k
    I think we will see Wilder swinging for the fences until the final bell rings...whenever that may be. He ain gonna sit back in the 9-12th rounds wondering if he can get a decision through passivity and clean punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      I think we will see Wilder swinging for the fences until the final bell rings...whenever that may be. He ain gonna sit back in the 9-12th rounds wondering if he can get a decision through passivity and clean punches.
      I would love it if wilder comes out swinging ..He would make a big statement if he blasted fury out for sure

Fury is long and awkward as hell though so if wilder does stop him I’m guessing it will be in the later rounds if any

Comment

“He can fight lefty, righty, dirty or clean. We’re working on being prepared for all of these things and more."

Not needed, Wilder just have to work on his owns advantages; power, speed, wildness and in his jabs; go into it and land bigs and Fury will going down whatever his style, Fury too slow and big to avoid Wilder big punches, and that can happen in the first round

(LOL! at the britheads who read my posts..)

Comment

I’m starting to think Fury might have a better chance than I thought

Comment

Working...
          X