Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Co-Trainer: Fury Like Rubik's Cube, But He Can Be Solved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait till this fight happens and is over with. I wonder how many sales it will get, who will win and how. Plus I'm ready to see what happens next after the fallout!!

Comment

This will be a frustrating fight to watch up until the point Wilder catches Fury with some big shots. If that doesn't happen it will be a snooze fest and a close decision one way or the other. On the one hand I want to see the fight but on the other hand I don't want to waste my money on a possible disappointing and boring fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        I watched the Pianeta fight again and he got clipped a few times. He definitely rolls punches well. Gonna be interesting to see if Wilder tries to go to the body early to try and slow the movement down.
        Both comeback fights were a sham to be honest

Hopefully that’s not the fury that shows up December 1st

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          Both comeback fights were a sham to be honest

Hopefully that’s not the fury that shows up December 1st
          How much of a difference was there between Fury Klitschko and Fury Pianeta?

Comment

Hmm - comjures visions of Wilder sat on a sofa one evening with a Rubik's cube in his hands ...

... and STILL sat there at daybreak next morning with a heavy frown on his tired face, rubik's cube in one hand and spliff in the other.

Comment

4+ stone of extra weight and S**te opponent so didn’t have to worry about anything coming back

Fury was at least in shape and focused with wlad

Comment

Big. As everyone acknowledged at the time. If that Fury shows up the fight is over very early. If the Klitschko version shows up then it will possibly go to the later rounds. I say doesn't matter what version turns up but as Fury tires he will be slower to react to an incoming missile.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  4+ stone of extra weight and S**te opponent so didn’t have to worry about anything coming back

Fury was at least in shape and focused with wlad
                  Actually Fury was 247 vs Wlad and 258 vs Pianeta.

The fights looked very similar to me with the obvious lack of sit down on punches by Fury given his care to not allow Wlad to land a heavy shot.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    Big. As everyone acknowledged at the time. If that Fury shows up the fight is over very early. If the Klitschko version shows up then it will possibly go to the later rounds. I say doesn't matter what version turns up but as Fury tires he will be slower to react to an incoming missile.
                    To me, his fight style relies on his opponent tiring from missing and following him around the ring. Wlad wouldn't comply, resulting in a snooze fest where he barely threw punches. Pianeta complied and gassed...but Fury could not take him out because he too had lost steam.

Comment

Actually Fury was 247 vs Wlad and 258 vs Pianeta.

The fights looked very similar to me with the obvious lack of sit down on punches by Fury given his care to not allow Wlad to land a heavy shot.
                      That is surprising to be fair he looked pretty fat to me

We will soon find out anyway its either gonna be a wilder knockout or a fury 12 round mind f**k

Comment

Working...
                      X