No announcement yet.

Spence is Suspect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    That’s not Spence that’s Marquez. Nice deflection. Him and Márquez must have been taking the same thing.

Can’t take the test because I’m afraid of needles doe
    are you ******ed? I'm telling you when Manny's back look like this then let me know.

Spence and those nipples doe!! I mean that's pretty much all it took to accused pac. His head doe.

Comment

That’s not Spence that’s Marquez. Nice deflection. Him and Márquez must have been taking the same thing.

Can’t take the test because I’m afraid of needles doe
      Can you show me where he said he was afraid of needles? I'll wait.

Cheater Spence didn't even try to ask for a cut off. LMAO. Homeboy said peace out!

Comment

Lmao you guys are a bunch of ******s for investigating a grown ass man's nipples

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          are you ******ed? I'm telling you when Manny's back look like this then let me know.

Spence and those nipples doe!! I mean that's pretty much all it took to accused pac. His head doe.
          Can you show me where he said he was afraid of needles? I'll wait.

Cheater Spence didn't even try to ask for a cut off. LMAO. Homeboy said peace out!
          You know they’re in their feelings when they respond to the same post twice lol.

I need a 14day cut off doe

Comment

I dont understand why would any clean fighter refuse to do testing

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              does juicing give him big lips?
              What convinces me is how full his chest is. Also plenty of kids in America juice, it wouldnt be a shock if he taking some stuff then, but who knows, could hve just been a lot of soy milk during the vulnerable teenage years.

Comment

You know they’re in their feelings when they respond to the same post twice lol.

I need a 14day cut off doe

just as i thought.. nothing! find me where he said he was afraid of needle brah.

"spence is clean doe. he aint got to prove nuthin to nobody"!

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
                  I dont understand why would any clean fighter refuse to do testing
                  imagine being accused of being a high school drop out when you actually graduated college with a degree. so you dont feel the need to feed into the people accusing you of being a drop out when you yourself know the truth. but yeah, not a good look for spencer since he's fighting a smaller guy.

Comment

i dont know if spence is cheating but cheaters think hes cheating

Comment

that's old brah!! if you check, it also says manny pac has successfully completed vada testing LOL!!! but i thought there was no testing for the lucas fight???? LOL

There wasnt.

Pacquaio wanted to go full roid to make his filipinos proud with a great performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X