No announcement yet.

So Spence refused Vada testing for Mikey fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    so turning down VADA automatically means a guy is juicing? if that's the case why isn't Mikey backing out? if he fights then you can't cry about it.
    This

Spence is innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

Hmm, not a good look.

Comment

so turning down VADA automatically means a guy is juicing? if that's the case why isn't Mikey backing out? if he fights then you can't cry about it.

-so turning down VADA automatically means a guy is juicing? Oh of course, it is how we roll at NSB!

-if that's the case why isn't Mikey backing out? He needs to bulk up himself.

-if he fights then you can't cry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

So let me get this straight Mikey is the one who has to jump up 2 weight classes, there is no drug testing at the request of his already bigger opponent who only has a few fights left before he has to move up to 154, and you have to fight him in his own home state? Damn the deck is stacked against him. Spence got every negotiated in his favor.

Comment

Remember a few years back floyds drug crusade and all the props he got for helping clean up the sport LMFAO. Now all the sudden its "Why dey accuzing errol!"

And yeah Errols Gyno makes him even more suspect.

Comment

Has this been clarified yet for both teams?

Comment

I would wait to see how this plays out, am seeing a trend of posters defending certain people and calling out others, hopefully testing would be implemented in this fight.

Comment

but asking for a cut off means he's looking to juice up right??? but a guy straight out saying no to vada doesnt mean anything right... LOL

Comment

TheBigDunn and Larryxxx check in brah!!

Comment

If this is the case, this is very bad for Spence. If I were Garcia, I wouldn't fight him. Period

Comment

Working...
                      X