Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez Stops Keith Thurman WITH A BODY SHOT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    I think someone like josesito lopez is the wrong person for thurman to try and get his ring rust off with. Josesito Lopez would eat what thurman can throw and will out war Thurman when thurman gets brave and walk thurman down into shots to catch thurman with a body shot.

we never hear another peep from thurman.

Comment

I think someone like josesito lopez is the wrong person for thurman to try and get his ring rust off with. Josesito Lopez would eat what thurman can throw and will out war Thurman when thurman gets brave and walk thurman down into shots to catch thurman with a body shot.

You really don’t like anything but Mexican fighters. Your hatred for blacks is so obvious

Comment

Boxing is the theater of the unknown. But the odds are stacked against Josesito. There is a reason he picked him as his as his comeback fight

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
          War Mikey is a g a y man fan, that is all.
          There I fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            You really don’t like anything but Mexican fighters. Your hatred for blacks is so obvious
            prove it, lets see it.... I'll wait.

here's what I will say.

I hate black fighters huh?,

Never mind I rooted for mayweather, berto, ward, wilder, broner, and many more but they must not be black enough for you huh?

I rooted for Omotoso before and that nukka really from africa, he not black enough for you?

lmfao you lames are funny.
            Jsmooth9876 do you see it yet?
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 11-15-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Thurman isnt heavy handed which helps Lopez but I think Thurman’s speed is a problem for Lopez cause he’s not the type of guy to use TIMING. He wants to brawl, which makes an easier fight for Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckguy View Post
                you really don’t like anything but mexican fighters. Your hatred for blacks is so obvious
                Originally posted by .!war mikey! View Post
                prove it, lets see it.... I'll wait.

Here's what i will say.

I hate black fighters huh?,

never mind i rooted for mayweather, berto, ward, wilder, broner, and many more but they must not be black enough for you huh?

I rooted for omotoso before and that nukka really from africa, he not black enough for you?

Lmfao you lames are funny.
                jsmooth9876 do you see it yet?

Originally posted by chuckguy View Post
                you really don’t like anything but mexican fighters. Your hatred for blacks is so obvious

im still waiting

Comment

You're trippin

Comment

im still waiting
                    Keep waiting paisa you know you are a racist your biased posts prove it
                    Your dumb azz actually thinks Mikey can beat Spence. Lmfao keep hating hater keep being a racist too

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Keep waiting paisa you know you are a racist your biased posts prove it
                      Your dumb azz actually thinks Mikey can beat Spence. Lmfao keep hating hater keep being a racist too
                      lmfao so you cant back up anythiing you said

Gotcha.

Comment

Working...
                      X