Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez Stops Keith Thurman WITH A BODY SHOT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Thurman losses to Lopez I would be shocked, the only way Thurman loses this fight is if he takes a dive in my opinion. I can see Thurman scoring a vicious knockout but I wont be surprised if a body shot does it quickly. Keith Thurman is a really good fighter he wont lose to just anyone like that it's going to take an Errol Spence or a Terrence Crawford to do it, Mikey you buggin out I hope you don't bet any money on this.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      thurman gets hurt to the body, lopez can crack, thurman been off for 2 years, lopez is hot on his comeback run. The upset is in the cards for this one playa.
      Josesito is a true warrior no doubt. I feel like he is better suited at 140 doe! We shall see what happens!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You are ridiculous with your constant illogical favoring of Mexican boxers over non Mexicans. Don't you understand Thurman cherry picked Lopez as a nice safe easy fight he couldn't possibly lose?????? Thurman is an undefeated ex champion with wins over Porter and Garcia. Lopez is ranked 37th by boxrec and has been KOed several times. Lopez is not in Thurman's class. Not even close. If you bet money on boxing you must lose a lot of money with stupid picks like this. Lopez is getting knocked out, not Thurman.
        Beat to the punch.

Comment

War Mikey is a man fan, that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by .!war mikey! View Post
            i suck d!cks for a living.
            we know that!

Comment

if lopez wasn't thrown to the wolves hed most likely be a top contender right now

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                thurman gets hurt to the body, lopez can crack, thurman been off for 2 years, lopez is hot on his comeback run. The upset is in the cards for this one playa.
                You’re sounding pretty certain. Here what we’ll do, you take Lopez and I’ll take Thurman. Loser leaves NSB forever. No alts, no BS, just gone. Deal?

Comment

Comment

If Lopez wasnt totally shot then yeah.. but this version of Lopez is just here for a payday before retirement.

Comment

I agree. Josesito cant be ignored.

He was a write off against Ortiz and look what happened. I think One Time Duck Thurman is overrated as fuk and his best victory over Garcia could of gone either way and ducked the rematch.

Heck, he been ducking Crawford from day-one.

#WarJosesito

Comment

Working...
                      X