No announcement yet.

Legacy Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Leonard hadnt done much before the 1st Duran fight either so the comparison is spot on
    Are you drunk again?

Spence has been pro 7 fùcking years and he ain't fought a soul. Leonard fought Duran after being pro for 3 years.

Leonard was 27-0 after 3 years. Spence is 24-0 after 7 years.

Leonard had just knocked out Benitez (38-0) after being a pro for two years, who would beat Duran after Leonard tapped that áss in the rematch. Who the fùck has Spence beat that is anywhere close to Benetiz? Wait, Algieri right?

The year later in 81' (4 years pro) Leonard came from behind and stopped Hearns. Yea, comparing Spence is about the same.

I remember when you changed your name to Larry Spence which tells everyone here you're a cheerleader. You're slurping Usyk pics after beating an old and thin Bellew? This last year you're supporting a lot of white fighters which you never ever did in the past like we don't know you're trying to look legitimate which you're absolutely not.

Nobody here believes you're not a typical racist. YDKSAB. You know what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
      Are you drunk again?

Spence has been pro 7 fùcking years and he ain't fought a soul. Leonard fought Duran after being pro for 3 years.

Leonard was 27-0 after 3 years. Spence is 24-0 after 7 years.

Leonard had just knocked out Benitez (38-0) after being a pro for two years, who would beat Duran after Leonard tapped that áss in the rematch. Who the fùck has Spence beat that is anywhere close to Benetiz? Wait, Algieri right?

The year later in 81' (4 years pro) Leonard came from behind and stopped Hearns. Yea, comparing Spence is about the same.

I remember when you changed your name to Larry Spence which tells everyone here you're a cheerleader. You're slurping Usyk pics after beating an old and thin Bellew? This last year you're supporting a lot of white fighters which you never ever did in the past like we don't know you're trying to look legitimate which you're absolutely not.

Nobody here believes you're not a typical racist. YDKSAB. You know what time it is.
      Leonard had 1 name on his resume when he fought Duran the 1st time right or wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Ok so I see people comparing Garcia moving up to fight Spence to Duran vs SRL or SRL vs Hagler or Duran vs Hagler etc...

My question is when did Errol Spence do anything to compare to SRL or Hagler or Garcia to Duran or SRL?

If Garcia beats Spence he basically beats a guy who's beaten one good fighter in Kell Brook and even that guy was coming off a face crushing defeat.

So if Garcia wins, does he have a legacy defining fight or is Errol Spence Jr just not what people thought he was?
        Yeah, it all depends on what Spence accomplishes afterward. I like Spence but he's not that proven yet. If he crushes Mikey though, that does help him despite the size advantage. If he struggles with Mikey, that definitely hurts his effort but maybe the other champs will push for a fight with him then, which may be the point.

Comment

Its dumb because there are better fights in their own divisions that could define their legacy.

But we get this **** show.

And its PPV. lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            There is no way you can not give Mikey huge credit if he wins this fight
            Oh I'll certainly give him credit, I'm just posing the question of Spence being overrated should Garcia win.

We really only know Spence can beat up on 2nd rate opponents and he beat Kell Brook in a good fight until late when he broke his orbital bone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Oh I'll certainly give him credit, I'm just posing the question of Spence being overrated should Garcia win.

We really only know Spence can beat up on 2nd rate opponents and he beat Kell Brook in a good fight until late when he broke his orbital bone.
              It's a legacy fight for Mikey, not Spence because Mikey is the one taking the gamble here by moving up to fight the bigger man, a guy who in all honesty should be at 154 and 160

Comment

Garcia upsetting Spence would be more like Brook if he would have defeated GGG. Instead it will look more like what GGG did to Brook.

Comment

Working...
                X