Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo: “Always support the Mexican”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Americans are the only ones who don't support their own. 1hourRun has the right idea

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      The irony of this post.

Very telling on the lack of brainpower going on between your ears.
      Why? Let me guess? I'm racist for calling most whites racist? Ooooooookkkk... Run along. I wouldn't say it if it were not true. I live in Arizona, trust me... Whites here are racist!

Comment

Why is this an issue???

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          This is exactly what I’m talking about.
          I mean any fighter that is American. How are you going to tell me what I meant? Caleb Plant is one of the coolest fighters I have ever met and Omar Figueroa is one of my favorite fighters so Wtf are you talking about? What is La Raza and who is a member of the Black Panthers? The black panthers don’t even exist anymore from my knowledge they were disbanded by the FBI.
          either you in jail for 30 years or in a basement. the black panthers in Georgia were guarding with assault rifles the fat aunt jemima that is trying to steal the georgia governor election. la raza has millions of members. you cant be this dumb tell me some one is paying you to write your puke
          Last edited by nacho daddy; 11-15-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Na, whites are just racist period. Not all, but many.
            and every black (who hate white fighters) just love whites all to hell

Comment

I thought Canelo was white like Blake Griffin

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Na, whites are just racist period. Not all, but many.
                the real meaning of non whites to puke out 24/7 that whites are racists is to hide their destruction of the countries they invade. perfect example in England where in two cities **** snake charmers had THOUSANDS of white girl sex slaves from 13-18. they were beaten gang raped plied with drugs then made to walk the streets. this went on for years with nothing being done by traitor cops cause the police chiefs DID NOT WANT TO BE CALLED RACISTS. these orders came from the parliament. when finally they did something about it their faces were hidden and those who tried to expose the race of the gangs were arrested one guy put in solitary confinement. finally after massive public out cry the faces were shown. any white that submits to being called a racist is suicidal

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  either you in jail for 30 years or in a basement. the black panthers in Georgia were guarding with assault rifles the fat aunt jemima that is trying to steal the georgia governor election. la raza has millions of members. you cant be this dumb tell me some one is paying you to write your puke
                  What are you talking about? I’m not even 30yrs old yet. How can I be in jail for 30yrs lol. You still haven’t told me what La Raza was so I looked it up for myself and it basically means we are superior to other races. Am I correct? This is one of the first things that popped up about La Raza along with a flyer they were passing around.

The Black Panther Party was dissolved by cointelpro/FBI in in the 80s.

If you’re not American how are you going to tell me about American History?? lmao. The BPP created multiple schools and social programs can you tell me anything about La Raza besides that they have millions of members? I’m giving you a chance to shed light on La Raza because I don’t believe everything the media says. Why would the Black Panther Party be guarding Georgia candidate Brian Kemp?
                  Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 11-15-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    https://youtu.be/SoxPy09VlYQ

Personally, I think all Americans should support American fighters no matter what color they are but American fighters get the most hate in their own country. I think Boxing in America would thrive if we supported each other. We have the most money and they best platforms it’s no reason why Boxing shouldn’t be thriving like the 80s in America.
                    I know it sounds a little racist but how do you boxing fans feel about Canelo saying this? Let’s keep the debate civil there’s no need to disrespect each other. This debate is neede in my opinion. We can have a honest debate without getting ignorant.
                    Nothing wrong. I support every Mexican fighter. When a PR fights a black or other, believe it or not, I support the boricuas - I guess it's a Latin thing. When a black fights a white, I support the bruva. Only white fighter I supported was Pavlik, but that's because he was with Robert Garcia.

Oh yeah, phuck Triple Flop forever.

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm not racist tho, I have caucasian friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X