Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Bellew’s wife used ****phobic slurs against staff member at Manchester Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is low class white trash, but I defend her right to free speech.
    Maybe she was just mad AF that Tony was french kissing Usyck all night...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Normal man dont give a fuk about homeopathic remarks.

It’s abnormal to make an issue out of such thing..

This is a millenial phag issue.

homeopathic lmao u ******

Comment

The media has turned it into shes a homaphobe... but that isnt really the point here to me.

The words arent so much important, she could be calling the staff whatever insults and random names, the point is why is she wilding out like hood rat trash after her man lost a fight, because she cant control her emotions and thinks its ok to treat strangers like that. Bellows talks about getting out of the limelight and retiring, wait until his checks arent coming in anymore, you can tell she is a trashy gold digger and will divorce him, take half his chit. If you are rich, you have to look out for women like this. Shes not even good looking either, atleast get a good looking one if you are going to deal with all that.

People here defending her because they want to be non politically correct, but missing the point that shes still a hood rat.

Comment

He's been under criticism himself in the past for posing with a footy flag that was derogatory of gays.

All a bit weird since his brother is apparently gay.

Comment

people actually get offended and triggered over this??? Pu$$y ass millenials. Go Cry in your safe closet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Oh my gosh, lock her up!!!! man this generation has to be the softest group of people in history
              Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                people actually get offended and triggered over this??? Pu$$y ass millenials. Go Cry in your safe closet.
                Is that a reference to gay's who havent come out yet? i find that derogatory and offensive!

Comment

I don't know how anyone can defend her. It's not so much what she said but how she's treating people for an innocent comment when they didn't even know who she was. She's a nasty bitch.

Comment

Working...
                  X