Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Don't Think Keith Thurman Will Ever Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman just returned from injury so fight Crawford.

Comment

Keith Thurman will be stuck in a trilogy with Josesito next year and Spence will lose to Garcia. Maybe they can fight in the losers bracket in 2020

Comment

Just like Spedce will never fight Bud. #DuckSeason

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Spence is talking too much, he should really shut up and stop ducking everyone.
          Ducking Who cause from what I know and have seen is that Thurman does not want a KO defeat from Spence or wants a boxing lesson from Mayweather plus Spence should of tried to make that Ugas fight being that Porter felt he needed to let it marinade too plus people act like Spence called out Mikey when it's the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
            Ducking Who cause from what I know and have seen is that Thurman does not want a KO defeat from Spence or wants a boxing lesson from Mayweather plus Spence should of tried to make that Ugas fight being that Porter felt he needed to let it marinade too plus people act like Spence called out Mikey when it's the other way around
            Stop protecting your daddy, you know and we know he's a duck. Let me know when Spence finds his balls to fight Crawford

Comment

Spence will beat everyone at 147 including Thurman and the overrated Crawford, who signed with Top Rank knowing that it will be hard to make fights against PBC fighters. So now he can talk **** from afar and keep fighting one-legged bums. This dude runs from Regis Prograis at 140 and beats an Australian school teacher and a one-legged guy and he is P4P? FOH.

Thurman is just a cold *****. F..u..c..k him and his fake injury

Comment

So fight Crawford or move up to 154 you dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                  Spence will beat everyone at 147 including Thurman and the overrated Crawford, who signed with Top Rank knowing that it will be hard to make fights against PBC fighters. So now he can talk **** from afar and keep fighting one-legged bums. This dude runs from Regis Prograis at 140 and beats an Australian school teacher and a one-legged guy and he is P4P? FOH.

Thurman is just a cold *****. F..u..c..k him and his fake injury
                  GTFOH with those bull***** excuses! Why does it matter who a fighter is signed to? Spence and his fanboys like yourself are claiming he's the best but keep making up excuses on why he shouldn't fight Crawford! "Other side of the street bull*****"

Comment

Errol vs Keith a full fledged welterweight is a tough 50-50 fight for both..but the thurman-collazo fight indicates Keith don't like it to the body so you've gotta favour spence..but I won't be surprised if Keith outboxes him in a close fight..Keith has the best fight IQ at 147,one of the best in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                      GTFOH with those bull***** excuses! Why does it matter who a fighter is signed to? Spence and his fanboys like yourself are claiming he's the best but keep making up excuses on why he shouldn't fight Crawford! "Other side of the street bull*****"
                      Tell 'em!

If ALL PARTIES involved really want the fight, the fight will happen!

Comment

Working...
                      X