Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Don't Think Keith Thurman Will Ever Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Thurman and Crawford are both pu55y.
    Mate your a donkey.....

Comment

Thurman's "injuries" are a bunch of BS. First he has arthoscopic surgery on his elbow, and needs a year to heal from that. Then he bruises his hand to keep him out another year? What the hell is wrong with the WBA letting him keep that belt? What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post
        Carm your ass down my bro these fights will happen when it makes good business sense enough cash for everyone , your like a little kid in the toy shop who wants all the toys right now stop chucking your dummy out of the pram.
        You love to suck off promoters I can tell, you talk just like them

Comment

Man my money is on 1 time all day every day & twice on sunday.

I hope you don't bet much. Thurman turned down a fight with Spence 3 years ago when Floyd offered to put his belt up for grabs if the two of them fight. Spence said he would think about it if he was paid $10 million. So who did Thurman fight instead? The mighty Luis Collazo, who Amir Khan just beat the piss out of. I guess that makes Thurman smart, knowing who not to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            Thurman is smart... he faked his injury.. so he could work on those abs.. 34 months of rigorous ab work.. thurman abs will look like batman's when he faces Spence.. now, with that said.. who thinks Spence can beat a new and improved Thurman with abs of steel? Lol. Man.. a healthy thurman vs Spence!!!.. Thats fight of the year no doubt!
            He needs to just get that water that Manny used, it will heal any type of fraudulence really quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Keith Thurman will be stuck in a trilogy with Josesito next year and Spence will lose to Garcia. Maybe they can fight in the losers bracket in 2020
              Hahahaahahaha! Man! Hahaahaha!

Comment

Mate you got jokes I like it : in my Roger mayweather voice I'm still giggling about that one my man.
                Roger Mayweather doesn't giggle mate.

Comment

Who is Spencer? Too many noobies here.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                    He needs to just get that water that Manny used, it will heal any type of fraudulence really quick.
                    Pay in ****** currency

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Who is Spencer? Too many noobies here.
                      Sounds like potential future TR Crawford opponents....nobodies
                      But according to Arum, he's not sure if Haymon exists

Comment

Working...
                      X