No announcement yet.

Fight of the Year | Wilder vs Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight of the Year | Wilder vs Fury

Everyone is looking forward to the hotly anticipated matchup between two undefeated heavyweights, WBC Champion Deontay Wilder and Lineal HW Champion Tyson Fury, but is this event going to prove America is still the center of boxing or will it bomb spectacularly further cementing the UK's claim?

On December 1st we will find out!!

(larger version HERE)

Main card and televised undercard

Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury
    Luis Ortiz vs Travis Kauffman
    Joe Joyce vs Joe Hanks
    Adonis Stevenson vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk
    Jarrett Hurd vs Jason Welborn
    Mark Anthony Barriga vs Carlos Licona

Other Undercard matchups

Chris Arreola vs Maurenzo Smith
    Isaac Lowe vs Lucas Rafael Baez
    Robert Guerrero vs Adam Mate
    Anthony Yarde vs TBA
    Jesse Rodriguez vs Josue Morales
    Julian Williams vs Francisco Javier Castro
    David Damore vs Marsellos Wilder
    Eduardo Flores vs Alfredo Angulo

P.S. If you spot any errors on the FOTY poster please let me know
    P.P.S. I will update this post when those opponents are announced
    Last edited by Zn1; 11-28-2018, 05:10 AM.

Will be a **** boring fight before Fury falls.

Comment

Fight of the year? Haha haha haha

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Fight of the year? Haha haha haha
        You made it into the credits bro for your continued efforts to promote this bout

Comment

The most anticipated fight of the year. Only butthurt GayJ nuthuggers like Robbie Barrett have bad things to say about this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            You shall spit your words after Wilder's loss with a swollen right eye as he will eat too many jabs I reckon. Tyson Fury is going to fight like he fought Christian Hammer in this fight. He has to use quick hands to beat Wilder which I think is their strategy in this fight. Quick legs and hands. With a little power of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Wilder in a boring fight?

Comment

Two lineal titles ( Fury, Stevenson) on the same telecast you say? When was the last time the UK brought their audience such quality?

Poor bastards, stuck with their pitiful euro-level undercards for the build-up of their only star in GayJ -- SAD.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Two lineal titles ( Fury, Stevenson) on the same telecast you say? When was the last time the UK brought their audience such quality?

Poor bastards, stuck with their pitiful euro-level undercards for the build-up of their only star in GayJ -- SAD.
                  Lmaooo at Euro Level cards. You know they are satisfied with those garbage cards if they weren’t they’d be helping promote that garbage Hearn is bringing to America.

Lmao look at this garbage. I’ve seen ShoBox cards better than this. They’re so threatened and mad that Wilder is fighting after months of lying and saying he had already signed to fight Breazeale. The only thing they have left is trying to desperately discredit the fight instead of helping low budget Hearn. Is this what a billion dollars get you lmaooooooo

Poor Danny Jacobs fighting in front of less than a crowd of 5k SAD

Sold out event in the middle of Nowhere Kansas lmAooooo

Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 11-13-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Man this card makes Hearn look bad and I’m not even being funny. His matchroom bar brawls are hurting America

Comment

Working...
                    X