Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are now less than 1800 tickets left. Wilder vs Fury is projected to sell out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo vs rocky has 1,975 tickets left
    .cheaptickets.com/events/tickets/world-championship-boxing-canelo-alvarez-vs-rocky-fielding-3750270

Comment

If I was a local, I'd be tempted to go and see it.

I'm actually looking forward to this fight.

Comment

I don't give a chit who else has tickets. I know I got mine and that's all that matters.

Comment

Youtuber's source not exactly the most reliable source. You only have to see on the official sight there's whole sections near empty. Have they even released the upper tier tickets yet?

They haven't even sold all the floor tickets, which means we will see empty seats on TV even if they narrow the camera angle. They'll need to give out a few thousand complimentary tickets like they did for the Ortiz fight to create the illusion of a full arena.

Comment

Its in early december. There were a bunch of articles from a few weeks ago complaining about how it "only" sold xyz number of tickets.

Theres still 2 weeks left.

A lot of this propoganda has been pushed by Hearns, who is jealous as **** that wilder and fury are getting all the attention and nobody is talking about AJ right now.

Comment

Lots of celebrities will be there.

NBA players, NFL, musicians, movie stars, everyone.

Word is that Wladimir Klitschko will be front row to watch Fury fall!!

Comment

Lmao only an imbecile would quote LDBC on anything

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
                  Youtuber's source not exactly the most reliable source. You only have to see on the official sight there's whole sections near empty. Have they even released the upper tier tickets yet?

They haven't even sold all the floor tickets, which means we will see empty seats on TV even if they narrow the camera angle. They'll need to give out a few thousand complimentary tickets like they did for the Ortiz fight to create the illusion of a full arena.
                  Don't worry Fury fans will be moving into those seats. Do US fans realise they've got that to look forward to, does it happen in the US? Go to their seat and a gang of gypsies already there.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    "Not True! Eddie Said..."
                    "its true! some youtuber said..."

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                      All fans care about nowadays is who outsells who, not the fight .. ***** is ridiculous
                      Yes it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X