Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Bellew Was Clever & Good; Usyk Was Very Frustrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Bellew Was Clever & Good; Usyk Was Very Frustrated

Paulie Malignaggi made sure Saturday night to tell Tony Bellew how smart he fought against Oleksandr Usyk. England's Bellew is more known for his grit and power than his boxing ability, but Malignaggi noticed how his approach versus Usyk disrupted the undisputed cruiserweight champion's plan at points during their tactical battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Paulie pushing that TRUTH AGENDA, but it’s not very popular here, as fantasy is preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
      Pauli pushing that TRUTH AGENDA, but it’s not very popular here, as fantasy is preferred.
      Can you explain this comment?

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
        Can you explain this comment?
        Some on here have been ignoring the fact that the heavily favored Usyk struggled mightily against a flaccid, over the hill, Bellew who had to cut about 40 pounds just to make cruiser.

Instead, they’d rather pretend that he accomplished some amazing feat, and is now ready for Joshua.
        Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 11-12-2018, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Yeah right...Usyk 'very frustrated' with the knockout. Whats the point of the statement...is it meant to water down Usyk's spectacular performance? Clever men don't exert themselves to the point of gassing out and then get knocked out silly!

Comment

Yeah I had Bellew ahead before the stoppage. he was clearly outboxing him in the first rounds. I was very surprised by that. They had a nice game plan

Comment

I would go as far as to say Bellew lost the fight rather than Usyk winning it. Had he not suddenly gassed out, then I could've seen him keeping Usyk at bay for another few rounds more. Personally, I'm not seeing the superstar in Usyk at all. Until Tony started visibly tiring really quickly, Usyk looked full of doubt. Could struggle at heavyweight, certainly against the bigger guys.

Comment

I thought Tony did very well, i was expecting him to get shut out. He had some nice skills, and a decent defense as well.

Comment

Bellew edged the early rounds but you knew it was a matter of time.

Comment

Imagine what Ward would do to him?

Comment

Working...
                    X