Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Wilder Will Put Fury To Sleep - Then I Want Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    I love the Pbc script they hand to these puppets. Boxing right now has turned into factions with PBC, DAZN & EsPN as the three leagues. Each league builds up each others roster, but PBC takes it to another level of propaganda.

Haymon ruined boxing in his quest to form a monopoly. He failed. Now the result is what we see here, which is why Haymons hyped up fighters will only fight against his own roster, due to their inferior pedigree.
    This is really wierd. Sounds like you're a butthurt manfan! PBC is the best and Wilder vs Ortiz is the best fight at heavyweight.. between number one and number two.

Comment

Bellew was Emeritus champion for the WBC (never lost ) and was entitled to challenge Usyk , Ortiz got knocked out and isn't entitled to challenge Wilder ... see the difference.

Seriously first time Daniel Martz, second time Kaufman there are better PBC fighters at least a B list heavyweight.

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      You guys are comedy. Yet you praise a guy in Tony Bellew who fits the same criteria you attribute to Ortiz. And don't you dare name a washed, damn near crippled David Haye, either.

Bottom line: Manny got sparked clean and fair after getting dropped off a shot he shouldn't have got hit with in the first place, Ortiz got sparked clean and fair after failing to drop Wilder. But Wilder was getting outboxed leading up to that. Manny was going 50/50 until he got slept.

Ortiz at least gave a good outing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
        Stiverne never should have got a shot even Wilder said as much.. he played the system and has a promoter in with the WBC.. It more a look at the sorry state of boxing at times then a knock on Wilder ( even though his resume is light).
        that was a real shame that rematch. not wilders fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          I love the Pbc script they hand to these puppets. Boxing right now has turned into factions with PBC, DAZN & EsPN as the three leagues. Each league builds up each others roster, but PBC takes it to another level of propaganda.

Haymon ruined boxing in his quest to form a monopoly. He failed. Now the result is what we see here, which is why Haymons hyped up fighters will only fight against his own roster, due to their inferior pedigree.
          i usually think of this in terms of promoters but that makes a lotta sense also.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            This is really wierd. Sounds like you're a butthurt manfan! PBC is the best and Wilder vs Ortiz is the best fight at heavyweight.. between number one and number two.
            Clearly you are either a 16 year old or an uneducated fool who probably believes you a kang or some crap.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
              i usually think of this in terms of promoters but that makes a lotta sense also.
              Thank you. Its logic and fact that's why. These punks listening to the LDBC and other biased online outlets has brainwashed an entire dumbed down demographic.

Comment

You're all wrong, King Kong.

Man, so many people called this one the wrong way.

Comment

Working...
                X