Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Wilder Will Put Fury To Sleep - Then I Want Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Wilder Will Put Fury To Sleep - Then I Want Rematch!

On Saturday, December 1 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, Cuban heavyweight slugger Luis Ortiz (29-1, 25 KOs) will continue in his journey to secure another world title shot. Ortiz is going to collide with another veteran, Travis Kauffman (32-2, 23 KOs), in a 10-round bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why should Ortiz get another title shot straight away? He got knocked the fuk out by Wilder fair and square. Beating a bum like Kaufman means nothing. Get in line old man.

Comment

Trying to talk himself into a title fight while only fighting bums, it worked once hopefully not again. Still not mentioning Whyte, whom many idiots claimed ducked Ortiz, if that was true you'd think Ortiz or someone on his team would have brought it up by now.

Comment

I could see Ortiz and Breazeale fighting to get the next shot at Wilder (Once he beats Fury).

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
          Why should Ortiz get another title shot straight away? He got knocked the fuk out by Wilder fair and square. Beating a bum like Kaufman means nothing. Get in line old man.
          Why not? Steverne(whether he was mandatory or not, which is another debate) did after a two year lay off

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I could see Ortiz and Breazeale fighting to get the next shot at Wilder (Once he beats Fury).
            Breazeale would be stupid to risk a guaranteed shot. Not that he deserves it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpink70 View Post
              Why not? Steverne(whether he was mandatory or not, which is another debate) did after a two year lay off
              That was a joke as well. **** the WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpink70 View Post
                Stiverne never should have got a shot even Wilder said as much.. he played the system and has a promoter in with the WBC.. It more a look at the sorry state of boxing at times then a knock on Wilder ( even though his resume is light).

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Breazeale cannot give up his spot for anything except hearn offer him something big to fight whyte.

Comment

I wish ortiz would stop rating wilder. It's like ortiz has got the he beat me so wilder must be great opinion.
                    Well, fury would have boxed your ears off also so get over it ortiz

Comment

Working...
                    X