No announcement yet.

When smart fighters with a game plan fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When smart fighters with a game plan fight

You can tell who really knows what they’re watching..

I can tell most of you never boxed a round in your life, what usyk does aka take 4 rounds to learn his opps movements is exactly what Floyd did and it’s genius.

Again you can’t see this as a fat guy commenting but I’ll go all in on $ with any of you with usyk vs anyone.

Exactly what I said earlier on.
    Why does Mayweather get a pass for taking 4 rounds and sticking to his game plan against an mma fighter and Usyk doesn't against a world class fighter.
    Usyk had a plan stuck to it and got the perfect result.
    Some people just can't see it.

Comment

I’ve been complaining about it forever. People were saying the same thing after the Crawford fight. It’s like if you’re P4P you have to KO everyone in 3 rounds or less.

Comment

Me playing devils advocate:

When floyd collected data he rarely got hit,

And plus , brieidis just lost so usyks ability gets looked at less favourably imo given he had a close fight with him. Styles makes fights and fighters change fight to fight and brieidis fought with way less confidence but like i said, jus playing devils advocate

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

And plus , brieidis just lost so usyks stock goes down with that

Have to play devils advocate when people try to talk down on others like they know more than everyone
          Does Floyd’s stock go down whenever Berto lost? Hatton? Pac? Ortiz? Judah?

Awful argument.

Comment

And plus , brieidis just lost so usyks stock goes down with that

Have to play devils advocate when people try to talk down on others like they know more than everyone
            Who are you talking about when you say "talking down to people like they know more"?
            Cause I'm just a newbie around here.
            I ain't trying to talk down to nobody.
            I'm just saying it as I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Does Floyd’s stock go down whenever Berto lost? Hatton? Pac? Ortiz? Judah?

Awful argument.
              Its reality. Usyk's best win is a narrow win vs briedis and briedis just lost to gevor. How can you possibly ignore that? Berto is not even a top 10 win for floyd so dont know why you mentioning him. He beat proven elite fighters.

If a fighters resume is shallow and he is unproven like briedis' was then we dont know how good he really was. He beat an old huck, albeit with a broken rib.

Having said that, eye test suggests usyk is very good. Fast, adjusts, stamina, strong , and with unbeaten mentality hes gonna be hard to beat. But he legitimately lost rounds vs bellew. And got hit , not on purpose like you guys are suggesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Exactly what I said earlier on.
                Why does Mayweather get a pass for taking 4 rounds and sticking to his game plan against an mma fighter and Usyk doesn't against a world class fighter.
                Usyk had a plan stuck to it and got the perfect result.
                Some people just can't see it.

Floyd was shot and his body barely allowed him to train

Comment

You for real?
                  Did he have some type of injury that we all don't know about suggesting his body wouldn't allow him to train.
                  You just trolling me bro..

Comment

Hope he can train better for his new fraud fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X