Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else left dissapointed by Usyks performance??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bellew did much better than I thought and bossed the early rounds, but Usyk started figuring him out at the end of the 4th. Usyk would beat the vast majority of HW's in my opinion, but if he goes straight in against one of the champs he'd get sparked. Give him a big guy ranked around 11-15 first, just to see if he can handle a decent fighter over 6'4 and 240lbs through 12 rounds. Then have a final eliminator against the likes of Whyte, Miller, Breazeale, or Pulev before he gets a title shot.

Comment

Yea, Bellew came close to landing a flush shot a few different times. The wind from a missed punch by Whyte would surely ko Usyk. Without a doubt. Everyone knows the heavyweights are faster and have better endurance. So, they should be able to land shots that the smaller, "slower" cruiserweights can't. Not to mention, that by the sixth or seventh, Bellew was worn out, whereas the heavies just get stronger the longer the fight goes.

Very good analysis, by Mr. Pederast.

Comment

I like KOs.

Comment

Any fools around here who thinks joshua delivers a punch faster than bellew?

AJ is stronger but he aint faster than bellew so enough of that "Bellew tagged him, imagine what Aj does to him".

Comment

Working...
          X