Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Good move, man. Sometimes, that's all you can do is offer advice and move on. Nice posting.
    Thanks man. Really not trying to be rude to anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
      Too stupid to recognize hyperbole when u read it. SMH
      Wow. Now throwing out insults. That didn't take long. Haha. Talk about triggered...

WAR USYK!

Comment

Wow. Now throwing out insults. That didn't take long. Haha. Talk about triggered...

WAR USYK!

If u wanna side with/defend that idiot Boxing1012, then yes, you’ve earned the right to be insulted. Here’s why;

Out of 83 pages on this thread Boxing1012 and I never engaged each other. Then all of a sudden he starts tagging me with insults (post 834,835,836) cool, no big deal, I’m use to it.

I then proceeded to bite his head clean the fuk off. After I do that he reponds to u by saying “Not really trying to be rude to anyone”. Huh, excuse me ?

Now he’s Mahatma Gandhi pretending to take the high road ?

I don’t know if he suffers from acute Bipolar disorder, Tourette’s or simply passive/aggressive B.tchness, but whatever it is, u siding with him is making u look bad.

Comment

If u wanna side with/defend that idiot Boxing1012, then yes, you’ve earned the right to be insulted. Here’s why;

Out of 83 pages on this thread Boxing1012 and I never engaged each other. Then all of a sudden he starts tagging me with insults (post 834,835,836) cool, no big deal, I’m use to it.

I then proceeded to bite his head clean the fuk off. After I do that he reponds to u by saying “Not really trying to be rude to anyone”. Huh, excuse me ?

Now he’s Mahatma Gandhi pretending to take the high road ?

I don’t know if he suffers from acute Bipolar disorder, Tourette’s or simply passive/aggressive B.tchness, but whatever it is, u siding with him is making u look bad.
          Haha.

Dude, I'm not in this beef and I'm not gonna be. That's on y'all. I don't think I've ever messaged him prior to that. So do yourself a favor and keep your beef with him with him. It's not my fight.

Peace...

Comment

Haha.

Dude, I'm not in this beef and I'm not gonna be. That's on y'all. I don't think I've ever messaged him prior to that. So do yourself a favor and keep your beef with him with him. It's not my fight.

Peace...
            Cool, no issues !

Comment

If ur having trouble understanding the meanings of certain words I use just let me know next time and I’ll dumb it down specifically for u.
              Since you keep talking strictly off topic, dumb your dumb words down for me, mate, I'm anxious.
              Last edited by Gurgutt; 11-14-2018, 06:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurgutt View Post
                Since you keep talking strictly off topic, dumb your dumb words down for me, mate, I'm anxious.
                The cat on the mat caught the rat in the hat.

This is ur homework,
                underline all nouns in red.

Let me know if u have any trouble with that one. If so we’ll start with simply sounding out syllables in words.

Comment

Working...
                X