Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
    Yeah, you did. Or you certainly implied it, which is why I quoted you.

Chip on my shoulder? Do you even remember your mental, ranting at no-one in particular, nonsensical post?

Go ahead and carry on spouting whatever ****e you feel like in long, drawn-out emotional rants. But you don’t get to cry like a little b1tch when someone calls you out on it. That’s not how it works.
    So basically you assume whatever you want to fit your narrative and and the best you could come up with is "implied it" as opposed to providing a relevant quote. Point proven. Dumbass confirmed.

I've obviously triggered you and humiliated you because you thought I was some American hating on the British. I'll let you carry on crying, son.

Next time don't try to randomly "rant" at someone assuming they're American with some irrelevant buIIshít.

LOL @

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
    Bellew was ahead on the cards.

And you may *hate* Hearn and U.K. fighters but nobody expected Bellew to win here tonight. Just because we get behind our fighters, doesn’t mean we assume they will win.

Douchebag.
    Ultimate fail. Stick to singing Sweet Caroline. An all American song by Neil Diamond, an American.

Comment

• Oleksandr is the truth. But I have been saying that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
        Ultimate fail. Stick to singing Sweet Caroline. An all American song by Neil Diamond, an American.
        where do you think Americans came from? have you guys rewritten history and are now claiming to be natives? your entire culture has come from Europe because North and South America were European colonies. Sure you won a war of independence, but guess who fought those wars? that's right, Europeans lol.

Stop discriminating like a dong and learn your own nation's history.

You can't steal everyone else's culture then cry when they steal yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
          If I am bias, I don’t think I could be any worse than the one judge that actually had the nerve to have Usyk up on his card when the fight ended.
          Nothing like trying to act like you are intellectually superior to someone...while unknowingly showing your ignorance and lack of intellect with almost every post. You are 'biased' not 'bias' you dumb mfker...lol

Comment

These guys r soooo over the top it’s ridiculous. And they turn into fanboys so fast it’ll make u vomit. The exaggerations r so absurd that u can’t figure out whether their serious, or just using hyperbole to try and strengthen their points.
            Again trying to talk down to people...while displaying that you don't even know the difference between they're and their...lol you dumb*** just stop posting lol

Comment

I know it’s a subjective stat, but good God r u serious ?
              U mean to tell me u got this guy as P4P #2 already, in front of every currently active boxer ?

This reeks of Fanboy-itis
              He just cleaned out his whole division, legitimately...no ducking, all legit clear wins. No one else can really say that at all currently.

In a fair fight Ward has almost 0 chance to legitimately beat Usyk. With fair judges/refs in a neutral site Ward in his prime had hardly any separation against good fighters, against a great fighter when Ward is past his prime, he has no real chance. Kov was outboxing him clearly over the 20 rounds they fought, about 14-6. Usyk is a better bigger, not quite as big punching version of Kov. Ward nut-huggers are embarrassing to real boxing fans lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
                He just cleaned out his whole division, legitimately...no ducking, all legit clear wins. No one else can really say that at all currently.

In a fair fight Ward has almost 0 chance to legitimately beat Usyk. With fair judges/refs in a neutral site Ward in his prime had hardly any separation against good fighters, against a great fighter when Ward is past his prime, he has no real chance. Kov was outboxing him clearly over the 20 rounds they fought, about 14-6. Usyk is a better bigger, not quite as big punching version of Kov. Ward nut-huggers are embarrassing to real boxing fans lol
                What division u simpleton ?
                Until a few weeks ago when I heard Bellew was fighting for a cruiser weight title, I thought they disbanded that division.

I mean I literally don’t know one name from it. So the fact that he’s cleaned up all the belts in that division so fast doesn’t surprise me. Nor does that fact that he may not have ducked anyone in that division surprise me. BECAUSE THERE’S NO ONE WORTH MENTIONING IN THAT DIVISION U IMBECILE !

Now let’s talk vocation. What do u do when your not at the railroad working on the Usyk Hypetrain ?

Comment

Until a few weeks ago when I heard Bellew was fighting for a cruiser weight title, I thought they disbanded that division.

I mean I literally don’t know one name from it. So the fact that he’s cleaned up all the belts in that division so fast doesn’t surprise me. Nor does that fact that he may not have ducked anyone in that division surprise me. BECAUSE THERE’S NO ONE WORTH MENTIONING IN THAT DIVISION U IMBECILE !

Now let’s talk vocation. What do u do when your not at the railroad working on the Usyk Hypetrain ?
                  How do you honestly think you have an intellectual high-ground to lecture to people when you don't even know simple things such as saying 'I am biased (not bias)' and the difference between their/they're. I mean you're a complete sub-80 IQ idiot. And to top it off you try to lecture to people on here as if you are smarter than them and they are fools!!! I mean it's rich man. You're an idiot, I don't give two ****s about your opinion on anything.

If you don't know how good Cruiserweight is/has been currently then that's embarrassing for you 'dawg' not anyone else. You claim to be a boxing fan but don't even know there is a Cruiserweight division? Lol you're an idiot, as you have proven in your other posts with your lack of analytical skills and very very poor grasp on the English language. 5th graders have better verbal skills than you, Mr Iam Bias.

Take an hour or however long it takes you to read that, or have someone read it to you, and educate yourself on the strength of the Cruiserweight division. Just because they are all white doesn't mean they don't exist homeboy.
                  http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...cruiserweights

Anyone who has an IQ above 80 would be able to tell how good Usyk is. Looking at his amateur career and what he has done so far in the pros speaks for itself. If you are too dumb to understand that, that is a personal problem, Mr Iam Bias. I'm more of a boxing fan than a fan of any one fighter, but it is obvious that Usyk is extremely talented. I have never written one post about him up until this point, and my responses to you were due to reading your dumbass posts, in which you have a 4th grade understanding of the English language, yet you try to talk down to people as if you are very smart and have much better analytical skills than them!!! It's ridiculous lol. You're an idiot homie

Comment

I mean I literally don’t know one name from it.
                    So the fact that he’s cleaned up all the belts in that division so fast doesn’t surprise me. Nor does that fact that he may not have ducked anyone in that division surprise me. BECAUSE THERE’S NO ONE WORTH MENTIONING IN THAT DIVISION U IMBECILE !

This is you dumbass!!! Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEuWr8VAImU

Comment

Obviously a close observer of the sport...

Comment

Working...
                      X