Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get the final count of post fight kisses landed on usyks forehead by bellew?

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
      Bellew was ahead on the cards.

And you may *hate* Hearn and U.K. fighters but nobody expected Bellew to win here tonight. Just because we get behind our fighters, doesn’t mean we assume they will win.

Douchebag.
      I'm from the UK as well so God knows what chip you've got on your shoulder with all this "we" boIIocks.

Did I take any credit away from Bellew at all? Did I say he didn't win any rounds or wasn't ahead? So what's crawled up your arse then? Or are you another Sky Sports/Matchroom/DAZN shill that reads off the same script and sings Sweet Caroline before the fight starts?

Dumbass.

Comment

• Everyone and their mothers know Usyk is a slow starter, he gives his first 4 rounds away, like with Briedis fight then turn on the gas paddle. However i must admit Tony fought good it was matter of time. That sick KO with blood splattering will be used in promos for long time.

Congrats Usyk #P4P 1 , respect for Tony but i guess someone shot the lights out for you this time...
        Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 11-10-2018, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by asotgod123 View Post
          I thought you were an AJ supporter. Why do you want him to hit the canvas?
          Lol ... As in to attempt to be undisputed. AJ is not hitting the canvas. Not on my watch

Comment

• Missed a chunk of the fight but caught most of the last 2 rounds. Killer shot. As others have said, he takes a bit to warm up but when he does, he takes over. At HW he might need to start sooner though.

Comment

• Great finish, that was a beauty but Bellew fought a good fight. He gassed though and looked dead tired while Usyk didn't show any sign of getting tired.

Comment

• bellew was 'winning the story of the fight' thats why he was up on all the scorecards !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                  I hope Bellew is okay he sounded completely out of it. There was something zombie like about his stare. Hope tests come out negative
                  He didn't even know who he was talking to. Didn't know what round he was knocked out in. He repeatedly said this. Short term memory loss. When the crowd were booing he thought the crowd was booing Usyk when they were all clearly booing the lurking Eddie Hearn. Again he repeated this still not understanding why they were booing when it's common knowledge now that Hearn gets booed every single time he's in the ring. Even Bellew has pointed it out in the past.

Definitely his last fight. Made decent money in his twilight. Nothing else left to prove.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    I agree. He showed skill and heart. He did better than most people expected.
                    Exactly, he out boxed Usyk for 2 or 3 rounds, that deserves respect.

Comment

• Guys the other dazn boxing starts in 30 mins

Comment

Working...
                      X