Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usyk landing & looking better in the 3rd, but Bellew still landed more of the meaningful punches & was effective with his counterpunching. 2-0-1 Bellew.

Comment

• Have it 3-0 for Bellew, Usyk needs to pick it up.

Comment

• And here we gooo!

1 - Bellew. Uneventful. Tony landed a couple of shots. Usyk landed nothing.
        2 - Bellew. Getting exciting. Bellew lands a few nice shots. Say what you want, but Tony's a good showman. Usyk looks significantly faster.
        3 - Bellew. Tony timing Usyk extremely well, despite the speed difference. usyk landed one great shot and was the aggressor.
        4 -

Comment

• Bellew 3-0. This is the guy that would have beat Evander and is gonna beat Wilder or Joshua? cmon guys..

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Usyk definitely respects Bellew's power. I knew Tony would give Usyk a tougher fight than Gassiev just because of his style.
            I agree, Gassiev was just a slow plodder with the lack of a lead hand

Comment

• i didnt think bellew would win a round tbh.

Comment

• Bellew looking classy in there..... for me he’s 3 rounds up. But I expect Usyk to pick it up soon.

Comment

• Usyk leaves his body open for power shots. I'm not seeing the impressive boxing skill everyone has been saying.

Comment

• Bellew is, dare I say, up 3-0.

Comment

• Bellew 3-0

Comment

Working...
                      X