Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was pretty hyped until Bellew's rapper/entrance. Terrible choices. Now I want to take a nap.

Comment

• Whose this ra.ping the Eurythmics now?

Comment

• Ayo break out that twerking an she it, less get this partu LIT AF cuz! Wut wut!!!!

Party like it's Sodom and Gomorrah WuTWuT!!!!!

Fucc this world, really. Start the fkn fight you gay degenerate f4ggot Brits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          Bugzy Malone singing before, I was reading the other day that he does quite a bit for the local amateur boxing clubs in his area.
          Hopefully he didn't 'rap' for them...

Comment

• Usyk's elite ring generalship is what will win him the fight tonight.

To defeat Usyk, Bellew has to press him and live on the inside to win, but it hasn't taken much for him to cede ring generalship to his past opponents. If Bellew lets Usyk take control center ring (as Bellew's opponents have), Usyk will take the momentum and "accumulate points" on him.

I am interested in seeing Bellew against Usyk's defense though. If Bellew can force Usyk into his shell defense, Bellew can make this fight very interesting.

Comment

• Who is on Usyk's shirt? Is that some Ukrainian take on Jesus or some legit guy?

Comment

• Usyk will bathe the streets in Bellew's blood

Comment

• Bellew is one weird looking dude. I thought Usyk was weird looking himself, but Bellew makes him look normal. It is like he is half rodent.

Comment

• I carry powaaaah

Comment

• This is exactly the kind of
                      S.hite I expect eastern Euros listen too.

If Usyk is gonna have a home in the UK he’s gonna have to come out to some s.hit song by an old American crooner from the 70’s

Comment

Working...
                      X