Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
    Anyone have a stream to share? Would much appreciate it!
    Dazn is free for the first month.

Comment

• The 2nd ring girl that refuses to smile is fine AF

Comment

• Man no shortage of ability to take bathroom breaks with DAZN. If I had food poisoning & was sh^tting every 8 minutes I'd love it cuz I'd be missing lil to nothing, but sitting here waiting for the fights & having to endure a minidoc or interview after almost every fight is a lil much.

I thought showing more fights would mean they'd do sh^t like the UFC with selling all the fights previous to the day of the fight via their social media & shoulder programming & just getting mfers in the ring quicker. I almost feel like they are getting guys in the ring slower than they used to & it used to be pretty slow.

Why boxing promoters think boxing fans wanna seat around watching nothing in the arena or have long periods of nothing on their app is beyond my understanding.

Hopefully they are just throwing pasta on the wall & see who sticks with fans & we don't gotta listen to a journeyman like Dave Allen talk for 20 minutes previous to his fight every time out with DAZN.

Comment

• Burns is bout that State of Trance. Good taste

Comment

• Ricky Burns coming out to a track a 12 year old girl would have listened to in 1998

Comment

• Cardle 4/1

Hmm.

That looks too generous

Comment

• Probably a distance fight. Neither can punch

Comment

• Is this a loser retires fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Man no shortage of ability to take bathroom breaks with DAZN. If I had food poisoning & was sh^tting every 8 minutes I'd love it cuz I'd be missing lil to nothing, but sitting here waiting for the fights & having to endure a minidoc or interview after almost every fight is a lil much.

I thought showing more fights would mean they'd do sh^t like the UFC with selling all the fights previous to the day of the fight via their social media & shoulder programming & just getting mfers in the ring quicker. I almost feel like they are getting guys in the ring slower than they used to & it used to be pretty slow.

Why boxing promoters think boxing fans wanna seat around watching nothing in the arena or have long periods of nothing on their app is beyond my understanding.

Hopefully they are just throwing pasta on the wall & see who sticks with fans & we don't gotta listen to a journeyman like Dave Allen talk for 20 minutes previous to his fight every time out with DAZN.
                    Totally agree. This app is ****!

Comment

• Usyk wears Bellew down and nearly stops him late but Bellew has just enough to survive. UD for Usyk.

Comment

Working...
                      X