Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson vs. Gvozdyk, Chavez vs. Angulo - Split-Site Double

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson vs. Gvozdyk, Chavez vs. Angulo - Split-Site Double

Adonis Stevenson will make the 10th defense of his WBC Light Heavyweight World Championship against undefeated, mandatory challenger Oleksandr Gvozdyk to start the action live from Videotron Centre in Quebec City, Canada. The two-fight telecast presented by Premier Boxing Champions continues live from Los Angeles, where Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr. will take on Alfredo Angulo in a 10-round super middleweight clash at STAPLES Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-09-2018, 02:11 PM.

I like this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
      I like this fight.
      Trash fight really, but just to probably help sell the event better which makes sense. Kind of similar to Adamek fighting on that Chicago card. I mean not like the UC is all that good either, so I guess they could have just thrown this fight on it over Ortiz/Kauffman or Joyce/Hanks.

Comment

If it weren't for the Matchroom Kansas bill, this would be the wackest card of the year (aside from every Warren card)

Comment

Not falling for the Chavez Jr hype ever again, it's pretty much guaranteed his motivation will be gone come fight night. Not even sure why fans keep buying what he's selling.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            If it weren't for the Matchroom Kansas bill, this would be the wackest card of the year (aside from every Warren card)
            Lmao you ain’t lying. I’m definitely not paying for this garbage PPV. They need to take Hurd off this. why in the world would u put a tuneup on ppv? The Matchroom card is probably the worst card I’ve ever seen. DAZN supposedly invested a billion dollars and we still haven’t seen anything exciting yet

Comment

Don't like this fight. I like Angulo, but I feel he's done.

I still feel there can be some work to Junior, needs a reset. I would have preferred a different opponent.

Comment

I really like this fight as well, specially on the undercard of Wilder-Fury. Should be amusing.

Comment

Trash fight.

This would be better suited on a WWF event lol.

Punch drunk vs Pot Boy

Comment

it's a meaningless fight but one that might still be intriguing to watch

Will definitely help pack the house

Comment

Working...
                    X