Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'd Entertain Hurd Fight, But Charlo is Taking All His Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    charlos are the fantasy fight kings. theyve never actually proven an awful lot but they seem to beat everyone in fantasy fights
    But they did WAY more than Triple L & you don't say THAT about Triple L....LMMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Then why would pick hurd to beat Jermell? LOL
      Hurd has shown he can take an unusual amount of punishment and still keep coming forward wearing the other guy down with his own hard punches. Jermell has never faced a puncher let alone a guy with the type of pressure hurd brings. Also I base it off their performances against Trout. Hurd punished and stopped Trout. Both Charlos went 12 rounds with him and Jermell fought the most shopworn version of Trout and still couldnt get him outta there.

Comment

After Hurd beats Charlo, I wonder what Spence will say.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
          Hurd has shown he can take an unusual amount of punishment and still keep coming forward wearing the other guy down with his own hard punches. Jermell has never faced a puncher let alone a guy with the type of pressure hurd brings. Also I base it off their performances against Trout. Hurd punished and stopped Trout. Both Charlos went 12 rounds with him and Jermell fought the most shopworn version of Trout and still couldnt get him outta there.
          Trout don't have power & he was landing that left on hurd with ease. Trout is slick & kept his distance & movement with Jermell but Jermell still managed to get knockdowns. Trout got tired of punching hurd in the face....LMMFAO! Mell won't wear down like Trout did & Mell cracks harder than Trout or Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            After Hurd beats Charlo, I wonder what Spence will say.
            After Jermell beats hurd I would STILL know what YOU would say....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
              I think I'd lean more towards Hurd if he and Jermell ever fight. Hurd needs to work on his defense for his brains sake. Dude takes way too many punches, hes gonna be punch drunk by the time he turns 30.
              I was watching one of his fights from 2015 and he was much more defensively responsible. It seems he realized his ability to take punches and completely abandoned any thought of defense.

Comment

Hurd will beat both Charlo and Spence the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                  Hurd will beat both Charlo and Spence the same night.
                  Stop lying to yourself its unhealthy.

Comment

Hurd takes way too many shots to beat Charlo. It would not go the distance. Hurd would get stopped. Hurd wins by attrition and there is no way he takes Jermell's shots til the 12 round.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Originally Posted by Boksfan
                      Spence is ducking again, this guy is a clown. Smh.

You two are peas in a pod....LMMFAO!

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6BFj5mvjv...n_peas_pod.jpg
                      They are the same person.

Comment

Working...
                      X