No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather pulling out of Rizin bout embarrassing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    It is actually pretty embarrassing, whats worse is some guy on here was posting these HUGE purses for the fight and I was gonna call him out on it but then thought, nah, waste of time.

Floyd really does embarrass himself quite often.
    Floyd has been exposed. You can now call him queer boy or sissy boy Floyd from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

He took pics with MMA gloves, etc. Is he actually so dumb to not realize a very big company like Rizin wasgoing to host a “private exhibition for a few wealthy individuals.”? Would the UFC do something like that? Bellator? Hmm...I wonder.

Still, Floyd has demonstrated he could potentially be that dumb. Just sayin it’s a possibility.
      Spot on. Yeah, who goes to a conference without signing the dotted line. Especially from a vet who had done multiple press conference in his life. He just ran since he was dumb enough not to read what’s in the fine print. So he ran home. Floyd is really dumb but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt his not entirely a hopeless case dumb so It's better to think he's just got spooked by a child than not realizing what he signed lololol

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        If you have watched the highlights of his fights you should know that midget is pretty damn scary in the ring. He knocks guys out cold with fists, knees and kicks. His speed, accuracy, power and all around skill is amazing.
        You actually got my point. Since Floyd saw the highlight reel of this kid and found that he was legit kickboxer, and there's going to be kicking involved for 3 rounds after not reading properly the contract that he signed. He got spooked and hid on his mama's skirt as he went all the way back to our country lololol

You got that right brah!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 11-08-2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          but Pacroid ducked the rematch vs the schoolteacher. Explain...
          ??

How can he duck a rematch when he actually did win the first fight by the majority of the boxing world??

A good example of how to duck is when you haven't fought the guy and when you give a press conference and told the world the fight is on and then tries to go home and refute what he said just recently that it is not on. That is the very definition of pathetic ducking. No where around. That's a biatch move and a fuvkin' liar too lololololol

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          Last edited by Spoon23; 11-09-2018, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1;19256222

Z) [B
            Hop on the private jet, get out of Japan, then pull out of the fight like a biatch with a damage control Instagram post.[/B]
            I say he is hyped for this fight that he posted this for everyone to see, and when Floyd forgot to read what he signed he didn't realize their will be kicking involved so she ran lololololol

He even brought in ESPN to cover the press conference lolololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-09-2018, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Lmmfao!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...!!!

https://youtu.be/ih80WFTCTsU
              Floyd " I'm scared homie " Mayweather

Comment

i smell kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Fans that were ****ting on the fight, now ****ting on Mayweather for pulling out. Make up your minds people.
                  Yes it was an embarrassing fight to make in the first place and even more embarrassing when ***** boy pulled out because he couldn’t get the rules in his favor like he has his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by Amber_TKO View Post
                    Floyd does what Floyd wants, it ain't nothing new. I ain't exactly sure what he gained outta this stunt but did anybody seriously believe this fight would go ahead for real? People gotta understand that he ain't in the boxing game no more, he's in the events game. And he'll be back with some other event to make the $$$ real soon.
                    He’s in the farce game now and all about robbing the public blind.

But his dumbass fans know no better so they’ eat up all his bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                      You seem to know little about Japan and how they look at foreigners. The same way they treat imports is how they were going to screw Mayweather. Update your 'International business strategy' and you will understand better.
                      Whaaat??

Don't you watch Samurai flicks and Japanese culture? Japan operates and works with HONOR. You **** up the clan. You are a disgrace and should perform Sempoku. That shows that integrity and honor is the driving force that makes JAPAN the most honorable, cleanest and most admirable country to go to. They honor their deals. They treat you with RESPECT.

Have you ever been there? That place is so safe, you leave a million dollars on a park bench and it won't get lost. The people is so kind and honest they will get offended if you give them tips. That's how beautiful this country is, and if you think Floyd got conned. No he didn't. He just doesn't know how to read the contract that he supposedly read so he decided to RAN to his mother lololololol

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-09-2018, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X