Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Nasukawa Clash is Already Off - Explains Why!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Lmao We saw how that ended for ol String
    Take care of ya homies fish. That’s day one stuff, String.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Oh sh^t yea you're right. I remember that now that you bring it up.

Wasn't that fight a completely fake fight originally? And Ali was supposed to lose . And Ali didn't wanna lose? I seem to recall it was something like that doe wasn't it? So it ended up being a real fight, but it was a f#cking weird ass fight obviously.

Edit:

Looking this up on wiki & this was a huge sh^tshow it sounds like lmfao.
      Yep, pretty sure Ali had blood clots in his legs after that fight too. At least that's what Dr. Pacheco said.

Comment

• In other words, I didn't agree to kicking.. Kenshin is the real deal in mixed martial. So It's smart to flake before I get my ass kicked. I only play when the advantages is stacked up for me lolololol

#Kenshin has a short reach and a lot shorter. It's only fair he gets to kick Froid.

Comment

• Originally posted by aAgger View Post
          He probably thought it was going to be a boxing match, and then backed-out after realizing he signed for a mixed-rules match.
          This ^

Floyd is a biatch. Can't take a 20 year old lmao
          Last edited by Spoon23; 11-08-2018, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• Lets just pretend this joke of a fight never came close to happening. This is just completely embarrassing all the way around.
            Last edited by Boxing lives; 11-08-2018, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• Really Mayweather was in a no win situation here. If he beat the kid - that's just it, he would have beaten a KID who was far smaller than him and got absolutely hammered for it. If he lost, well he would have lost to a kid half his size with no boxing experience - ruining his legacy.
              The biggest problem here was that Floyd was actually entertaining the idea of this fight - screams of someone desperate to stay in the limelight. If he fights one last time it should only be in a boxing ring and against someone of a similar age and level of fame, i.e Pac-man.

Comment

• Floyd ducked him

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                  Yep, pretty sure Ali had blood clots in his legs after that fight too. At least that's what Dr. Pacheco said.
                  Yea I heard he coulda lost a leg over that sh^t it was so bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X