Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Nasukawa Clash is Already Off - Explains Why!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers have no business mixing with kick boxers / MMA fighters

Sounded like a s**t plan from the start

Comment

• He always fin away to make some money

Comment

• Did anyone really think the greatest ducker in boxing history would fight this "young hungry lion"?

Comment

• You had guys on here defending this dafty move saying he’s branching out etc etc

Comment

• ...Well that's that I guess. I feel like I should be relieved but if anything I'm just confused. Hopefully he'll either announce a more credible fight, or preferably go away and shut up for a while.

Comment

• Rizin is clowning!!!
              Cant wait for their side of the story

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

He already has that confused face during the presser and could've announced that there's something wrong. Dude didn't even have the balls to say it there. Had to go back to America just to cancel it smh. This has become a circus
                That may be true, but we also don't know what kind of people are behind these things, the corruption and what influence/connections they have.

maybe it was the best way to go about things. sometimes it's not wise to be causing a conflict in someone else's neck of the woods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                  Did anyone really think the greatest ducker in boxing history would fight this "young hungry lion"?
                  This thread isn't about golovkin.

Comment

• T.B.E. Haters are on full ******! I can't even keep up....LOL....I'm out!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      That may be true, but we also don't know what kind of people are behind these things, the corruption and what influence/connections they have.

maybe it was the best way to go about things. sometimes it's not wise to be causing a conflict in someone else's neck of the woods.
                      Japan is like the most timid *****ing country out there and wouldn't even make trouble for foreigners. Logan Paul did alot of crazy shi* there but was never in trouble or given any.

He was bamboozled. Plain and simple. Didn't even have the balls to cancel it at Japan. Ellerbe had to put up that Instagram post to get him out of that shi*.

Comment

Working...
                      X