Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia Eyed For March 16, AT&T Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
    I've known Junior since he was a kid and I used to hang out and go clubbing with Mikey all the time when he was with Top Rank. Honestly, they are pretty close to the same size. Should be a good fight.
    Yeah and i was just partying with mayweather and conor mcgregor in dubai last month , had alot of fun

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      So they are going for the big stadium here huh? Interesting, wonder how many seats they fill.

Over/under 40k?
      Over 40K IMO

Comment

If Mikey gets counted out from a body shot he is faking and has suckered you out of your money.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          According to a report by the Los Angeles Times, the proposed showdown between Mikey Garcia and Errol Spence is heading to a date of March 16 - at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. It's being reported that site deal has been reached between the venue and Premier Boxing Champions.
          ... WrestleMania 32 (back in 2016) sold somewhere between 93,730 and 101,763 seats in that venue...

Comment

So Mikey is jumping up 2 weight classes and fighting Spence in his home state of Texas? Who the phuk is advising Mikey that this is a good idea? Spence too big too damn strong for him and even if by miracle he takes this to a decision he might get robbed because Spence is the home town fighter. Should of tried to get this fight in Staples center in LA or in Vegas.

Comment

I was looking forward to seeing Errol in the ring again much sooner than mid-march. He has not fought in a while now and it's like this fight keeps getting further and further away. March is not exactly around the corner and they seem to be fooling themselves into thinking this is some sort of big PPV fight when its not it would be lucky to do even 200,000 buys....

Seriously if we got to wait this long I'd much rather these 2 just to take a fight in Late Jan and meet each other sometime in May-June 2019

We got to wait around for a fight that in all reality could be over in 3-4 rounds easily...
              Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 11-07-2018, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Hell yea, ill be there for damn sure, props to Mikey i started to doubt him but there it is, hopefully it happens, both are my top favorites

Comment

At &T Stadium! Excellent choice! Now let's get some good undercard fights too! Would be a good time for Tank vs. Mares, or DSG vs. Ugas!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                    Lame. Sacrificing the actual great fight, Mikey vs Loma, to make this fight, when they could easily do both if they did it in the proper order, Mikey-Loma next, then Mikey-Spence once Mikey moves up. Spence-Mikey would be way bigger if Mikey moved up with all 4 lightweight titles. Or even if Mikey loses to Loma at 135, that's like being outboxed by Floyd at a lower weight, it doesn't mean anything as you move up vs slower guys. Loma is a better defensive boxer than Mikey, but Mikey is a better one than Spence. So even if Mikey lost to Loma, his name recognition would double from doing ESPN's first big PPV fight, and Spence-Mikey would become twice as big in the future.

But if Mikey loses to Spence, and then has to move down two weight classes to fight Loma, it kills the Loma fight. So Mikey is about to lose money on both the Spence fight compared to what it could be, AND the Loma fight, and for his trouble, he will also spit on the sport he loves (or at least participates in), and probably also take a beating.

But hey, smart business move, Mikey!
                    Your lying ass LAME. You are lying through your teeth when you say if Mikey loses to l0m0 that it would be a bigger fight between Errol/Mikey. Talk about dumb LMMFAO! If Mikey loses to l0m0 then won't ANYONE think Mikey can beat Errol or even want to watch it on PPV cuz Mikey would already have an L then he'll be fighting a bigger guy for which he could very well get another L. espn/arum promotes l0m0 more than Bud & Bud is the best top rank fighter! The only exposer espn would give Mikey is that he lost to l0m0 & it ENDS there.

Who is your boss?!?!

Comment

This is interesting. Not the fight but the date. Right after NCAA Final Four, before NBA Playoffs. Right before NHL Playoffs. No NFL, No MLB.

Comment

Working...
                      X