Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia Eyed For March 16, AT&T Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why so damn late? This **** should happen the first quarter of 2019 smfh.

Comment

I might go to this depending on how tax season pans out

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        You people obsessed with GGG what part don't you get GGG is 36 1/2 years old he's closing his career out now likely at 168. When he was in his prime nobody wanted the smoke outside of Brook or Ward.

I don't think he's so against taking on Charlo but he's fought the Jacobs and Canelo's basically the same level as Charlo.

And now after basically being robbed 2x he'd rather close out his career with some big money fights

Charlo called out Jacobs and now Jacobs has challenged Charlo to a fight just the other week so that should be the fight 2 guys in their respective primes
        What big $ fights is he gonna get??? Charlo outside of Canelo is probably his biggest or maybe Zurdo.

Robbery 2x??? If you consider close fights robberies you beed new glasses.

Speaking of ggg has he fully healed yet??? I saw Canelo hes in training and looks great shape weeks ago...

Again why are you against tough fights??? Because hes 36.5 years old???

So who do you want him to fight next?? Wade II???

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          From the Pacquiao-Broner PPV till this proposed date in March, you have two months to build the event.

With Top Rank not having a PPV fight to stage, DAZN still not having wide adoption, at least 6 PBC-affiliated fight dates to talk up the fight after Pacquiao-Broner, and the extra shoulder programming for FOX, Spence-Garcia should do just fine.
          Its not the promotion aspect that worries me, its the the fans pockets that does. While some fans are in a financial situation where they have no issues paying for 3 PPV fights in 4 month span, i assure you some are not. They will pick 2, or maybe just 1 of the fight to pay for. This will undoubtedly have an affect on all 3 fights

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Garcia is turning into a big duck after refusing to fight Loma.
            I own a Comedy Club in DC. If your not just a one hit wonder, and can write stuff this funny all the time, I’ll headline u on Saturday nights, and pay u handsomely.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Why so damn late? This **** should happen the first quarter of 2019 smfh.
              march is first quater of 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Garcia is turning into a big duck after refusing to fight Loma.
                Lomachencko just said this week , that he was not going to fight Mikey Garcia in his debut at 135. Lomachencko also said he was not going to fight Mikey Garcia in his first fight coming off of shoulder surgery. Lomachencko believes Mikey is one of the best fighter's on the planet and needs the timing to be right for him to fight Mikey. That's 2 years Loma has been avoiding a fight with Mikey.

Comment

Let's go MIKEY GARCIA! #1☝️��

Mikey Garcia is a special fighter going for greatness.

Let's have Terrence Crawford move up 2 weight classes to 160 & fight Canelo.
                  Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 11-07-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                    I own a Comedy Club in DC. If your not just a one hit wonder, and can write stuff this funny all the time, I’ll headline u on Saturday nights, and pay u handsomely.
                    Spence is also a duck! Running scared from Crawford to fight this fat midget Mikey!

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post

Jerry Jones backing is HUGE for Errol Spence Jr and for Mikey he has Nothing to Lose and a TON of Money to Gain and his Profile goes up instantly just from stepping up, he makes the other PBC Welterweights look bad for not stepping up

Undercard has to stacked tho, should be a lot of Texas Fighters on it, Omar Figueroa for sure should return on this card
                      Not sure what exactly your referring to. Jerry Jones is renting out his stadium (which would otherwise be vacant that day, earning no revenue) for a percentage of the ticket sales, endorsement revenue ect.

Seems to me like Spence and Haymon are backing Jerry Jones, not the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                      X