No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd doing this seriously?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Floyd doing this seriously?

He cant be going broke im sure his taxes are crazy but this is the richest athlete on the planet rn whats the point anymore.

THIS IS TURNING INTO A JOKE HE'S ONE THE BEST TO EVER FIGHT WHY IS HE PLAYING WITH HIS LEGACY AT THIS POINT!!??

I think his legacy is secure...but as for why he's doing it. My guess:

Likes the spotlight.
    Loves money.

Comment

It will be huge in Japan, all business as far as floyd is concerned.

Comment

I bet its hard to turn down so much money.

I mean whats a legacy realllllllly? Its some sh^t people you don't know say about you when you are old or dead. Does anyone reallllllly give a f#ck whats thought of them when they are old or dead? I'm thinking nah.

So while some fans will b^tch & moan who's turning down $88M even if you got $500M+ or w/e Floyd gots. If Floyd is worth a billion dollars this fight is an 8% bump in his net worth. Who's turning down an 8% bump in their net worth for 36 minutes or less (probably less in this case) of work??? I'm guessing nobody would be.

Comment

It's the fuking money. I don't know why people have such a hard time figuring this out.

Comment

For some reason, it happens to all the greats. They all fight past their legacy and get whooped. It's inevitable

Comment

$88 Million...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                It's the fuking money. I don't know why people have such a hard time figuring this out.
                lol pretty much...

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  For some reason, it happens to all the greats. They all fight past their legacy and get whooped. It's inevitable
                  they dont fight 120 pounds kickboxer but the money is too good. Hard to refuse...

Comment

3 reasons

Money

Money

To piss Oscar off...Again

Comment

Working...
                    X