Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk, Dubois, Ajagba, Hrgovic, Joyce, Yoka, Gorman, who is the top prospect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Gorman is the most well balanced fighter out of the bunch not including the guy im about to mention below.
    I don't care how balanced he is, the guy is fat, plain and simple, athletic boxer like Dubois would dominate him with his power and size. There is no pass for fat boxers in pro game, you either wanna work out or eat, can't do both and be competitive.

Comment

usyk doesnt really fit my definition of a prospect so im not counting him as an option. so im voting joe joyce

Comment

Usyk is not a Prospect, it is insulting to call him such when he is Top 5 P4P and Undisputed Cruiserweight Champ

Dubois being only 21 puts him at a HUGE Advantage IMO, we rarely see Heavyweight Prospects THAT YOUNG but him as well as Yoka and Efe have STAR Potential, great Combination of Size, Power and Athleticism

As for Usyk at Heavyweight, it is going to be a challenge but he could potentially out-box a Slower and STIFF AJ maybe but 78' reach at Heavyweight is short particularly if you're not a inside fighter with BIG POWER. I do think Usyk can potentially out-box a lot of these Heavyweights but doing it for 12 Rounds and avoiding their Power will be his biggest challenge

Comment

Ajagba or Hrgovic

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            How exactly is Usyk a prospect when he is a P4P fighter?
            Exactly.

Dubios and Joyce are massively overrated . I don’t think I know the others yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              I don't care how balanced he is, the guy is fat, plain and simple, athletic boxer like Dubois would dominate him with his power and size. There is no pass for fat boxers in pro game, you either wanna work out or eat, can't do both and be competitive.
              Tony Tubbs used to school Bowe in sparring and went 10 with him...foreman knocked out a prime moorer and had arguably the best chin in all eras...fat isn't really the issue because the more muscle you have the more you have to train bc fat burns slower and doesn't collect lactic acid as much. Fury himself vs wilder two body type polar opposites are going to show this.

a fat 400 pounder made Wilders knee touch the canvas,but hes a butter Bean type..of course you could nit pick guys...Gorman isn't one of them, in fact Ruiz is the poster boy for out of shape guys and he should have won against Parker. Gorman at a tad over 6'3 isn't exactly fat at 250ish hes far from overweight even if he should be about 240....guys like Breazeale have lesser builds and hes 6'7 255/260..
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-06-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Tony Tubbs used to school Bowe in sparring and went 10 with him...foreman knocked out a prime moorer and had arguably the best chin in all eras...fat isn't really the issue because the more muscle you have the more you have to train bc fat burns slower and doesn't collect lactic acid as much. Fury himself vs wilder two body type polar opposites are going to show this.

a fat 400 pounder made Wilders knee touch the canvas,but hes a butter Bean type..of course you could nit pick guys...Gorman isn't one of them, in fact Ruiz is the poster boy for out of shape guys and he should have won against Parker.
                If fat man Fury can pull it off he will prove me wrong. Until then I stand by my claims. Also no I don't care he beat Klitschko, it's more of a fluke than anything else to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  If fat man Fury can pull it off he will prove me wrong. Until then I stand by my claims. Also no I don't care he beat Klitschko, it's more of a fluke than anything else to me.
                  a fat Kuzman knocked out joyce in the ams and a short fat Russian knocked out wilder....wheather fury wins is irrelevant,boxings about weight classes not if your muscle or fat. The edge is to the muscular guy if they train properly but being overweight and fat are two different things...Gormans not fat ,guys like ruiz are.

Comment

a fat Kuzman knocked out joyce in the ams and a short fat Russian knocked out wilder....wheather fury wins is irrelevant,boxings about weight classes not if your muscle or fat. The edge is to the muscular guy if they train properly but being overweight and fat are two different things...Gormans not fat ,guys like ruiz are.
                    I don't believe that, I think boxing is equally about physique, mentality and technique. Don't give me amateur example, nobody care about that. Tell me how many fat boxes ever won heavyweight championship, anyone except Foreman? I stand by my believe that it's a sport for fit, strong people and not fat ones who are mostly punching bags.

Comment

Karlos Balderas, Teofimo, Ryan Garcia ect... Amongst my favz current "Prospects" that are ready for the next level.

Comment

Working...
                      X