Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Coach: Joshua Said He'd Fight For 50M, Then Didn't Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    I guess twitter is the best place to make an offer with 24hrs dead line.
    I can see how experienced and educated you are.
    The offer was emailed, as it customary in boxing.

There was no 24 hour deadline. There was an "please answer by the end of tomorrow," which was copied & pasted from Hearn's 12.5 million offer to Wilder.

Why weren't you complaining about Hearn's deadline considering Wilder copied it word for word?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      I actually agree, sort of.....

neither Joshua, nor Parker, were ready to take on all comers when they won a title..... especially Parker

that is the problem with some of the cheap hardware floating around nowadays, and stepping into those kind of fights too early..... vacant titles, interim/regular belts, etc

both of those guys are still developing, same with Wilder

with titles, it is often easier to get them than it is to keep them..... but when you make that step up, your responsibilities, and the expectations on you, mean that you learn on the job

neither Joshua nor Wilder have peaked yet, it's not about age
      If they wants us to believe they are all learning on the job, it should be stated clearly not applying different standards for both because you are fan of one while the criticize the other when the truth is obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        The offer was emailed, as it customary in boxing.

There was no 24 hour deadline. There was an "please answer by the end of tomorrow," which was copied & pasted from Hearn's 12.5 million offer to Wilder.

Why weren't you complaining about Hearn's deadline considering Wilder copied it word for word?
        What exactly do you gain in lieing to the casuals. You have been busted several times on the forum for spreading faukse information.
        Why try to twist what everybody is aware of.

Wilder never sent any email, he proposed on twitter and AJ responded ''let's roll" and that was the end. Hearn flew to NY for an event and finkel /wilder went hiding and refused to meet.

What ever hearn offered wilder's team, be it low ball or too much offer as it suits different fans, it came in a real contract form not on social media.

Stop spreading lies, you are gradually loosing respect and relevance in this forum.

Comment

Wilder never sent any email
          http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ification-bout

Wilder emailed Joshua promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Boxing an offer of a minimum of $50 million for Joshua to fight him for the undisputed heavyweight championship in their next bout -- before the end of this year -- both sides told ESPN.

Comment

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ification-bout

Wilder emailed Joshua promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Boxing an offer of a minimum of $50 million for Joshua to fight him for the undisputed heavyweight championship in their next bout -- before the end of this year -- both sides told ESPN.
            You come up with this things that not applicable. Is wilder a manager or a promoter?

How come he is the one sending mail to hearn? Why not apply wisdom in posting rubbish links here.

If he is sending mails, what's the function of finkel deuce, al haymon and other editors that follow him around.

Comment

You come up with this things that not applicable. Is wilder a manager or a promoter?
              You wrote:

"Wilder never sent any email"

Hearn says Wilder did send an email. Wilder says he did send an email. So you're lying.

Comment

You wrote:

"Wilder never sent any email"

Hearn says Wilder did send an email. Wilder says he did send an email. So you're lying.
                When did wilder start sending mails to other fighters promoters? Am sure he is the one that sent mail to Warren "the fish eye" as well.

Stop lieing. There is no benefit in lieing here.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  I actually agree, sort of.....

neither Joshua, nor Parker, were ready to take on all comers when they won a title..... especially Parker

that is the problem with some of the cheap hardware floating around nowadays, and stepping into those kind of fights too early..... vacant titles, interim/regular belts, etc

both of those guys are still developing, same with Wilder

with titles, it is often easier to get them than it is to keep them..... but when you make that step up, your responsibilities, and the expectations on you, mean that you learn on the job

neither Joshua nor Wilder have peaked yet, it's not about age
                  You don't progress much after 40 fights unless you revamp your style . I've seen Wilder regress in some fights . He's going to be badly exposed by Fury without the reach advantage , without that you actually have to have skills.

Comment

When did wilder start sending mails to other fighters promoters? Am sure he is the one that sent mail to Warren "the fish eye" as well.

Stop lieing. There is no benefit in lieing here.
                    So Hearn is lying about receiving the email? Wilder is lying about sending the email? And you're telling the truth about an email not being sent? Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      You don't progress much after 40 fights unless you revamp your style . I've seen Wilder regress in some fights . He's going to be badly exposed by Fury without the reach advantage , without that you actually have to have skills.

Wilder is still developing his style

he has clearly improved from even 6-7 fights back

fair point about Fury, I think he will give Wilder all sorts of problems

Comment

Working...
                      X