Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd tax issues?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats fed taxes maybe 40%. Thats a LOT of cheese to get caught up in!

Comment

IF I was rich like these foo's I'd sell the fucc out & move from this money stealing country.

Comment

lol no surprise horse dung ain't in here

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          get over myself?? i thought when fighters fight overseas its because they have tax issues? being paid very well doesnt mean he doesnt have tax issues lol. maybe this is why he's fighting again to pay off the tax he owes?
          $100m, even for Floyd (if that's the number anyway) isn't money that you turn down (especially if the matchup is against a 122lb kickboxer with rules that bend to you).

Floyd's not heading to Japan on a freakshow fight for $10m. There's a difference.

Comment

so TBE is still having IRS problems??? is this why he's fighting overseas like manny? lol. all i want to know is will there be VADA testing. fighting overseas seems kinda shady right Dunn? i mean if you want to do something shady then fighting overseas would prolly be your best bet. if floyd knocks this japanese guy out, WE ALL know why. ...
            If there is a VADA testing then floyd will surely cancel the fight.

Comment

so TBE is still having IRS problems??? is this why he's fighting overseas like manny? lol. all i want to know is will there be VADA testing. fighting overseas seems kinda shady right Dunn? i mean if you want to do something shady then fighting overseas would prolly be your best bet. if floyd knocks this japanese guy out, WE ALL know why. ...
              We all know why? Cuz he's some random bum who weighs 120 lbs?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                If there is a VADA testing then floyd will surely cancel the fight.
                If it was illegal to be stupid you'd be in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Whats fed taxes maybe 40%. Thats a LOT of cheese to get caught up in!
                  It's not 40% though; the top nominal rate for taxable income above $400k is 39.6% (37% above $500k taxable income under Trump's temporary holiday, but those aren't permanent), but I doubt that Floyd has hardly any money coming directly to him anymore anyway.

Corporate tax rates and LLC tax rates are basically nominally at 20%, and that's before the write-offs/expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                    If it was illegal to be stupid you'd be in jail.
                    Why so butthurt? Just tell floyd to stop using PEDS so that he will have no problem with the VADA.

Comment

People always talking about these guys money. Since we are on the subject not a single one of these entertainers or athletes has the money that's listed as their net worth. Unless you have access to their accountants or their actual accounts not a one of these dudes has anywhere near that kind of money. We know what comes in we don't know who they pay, what they pay, who they split money with or even what debts they amass. I know this first hand from the msuic world, also Forbes is at best an estimate of earnings based on contracts and inflation. Hell I know a few rappers and singers who practically live off appearance fees and their credit card lines but most mofo's on here would assume they are paid as fk from first impressions.

Comment

Working...
                      X