No announcement yet.

MMA experts claim Nasukawa is the WORLD NUMBER ONE, TBE deserves credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I am sure he is better than Bruce Lee since Lee made his living as a movie actor. Bruce Lee was a skilled kung fu instructor but he never had a professional fight so I'll go with the proven pro with the real professional combat wins.
    The psychology of it is interesting. You meet so many people who are 100% convinced that this scrawny actor/marketer with a marginal background in a relatively useless martial art would kill everyone in the UFC.

Not even people who are ignorant about fighting either. Just people who grew up enamored with him & cannot let go emotionally.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      I think the mma crowd is a little worried. It’s so funny how all the mma fanboys think mma fighters are invincible. None of them can stand up in the ring or the octagon with a boxer.
      HUH? Let them enter a normal rules match in the UFC and lets see. Oh yeah James Tony did that already. How did that go?

Comment

If there is a VADA testing then i will give floyd a credit for being clean.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          HUH? Let them enter a normal rules match in the UFC and lets see. Oh yeah James Tony did that already. How did that go?
          Ray Mercer did it on 6 days notice and almost killed a man. Holly Holmes ruined Ronda. Boxer has a better chance of winning in mma than vice versa

Comment

Who the heck is Bluce Ree?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Ray Mercer did it on 6 days notice and almost killed a man. Holly Holmes ruined Ronda. Boxer has a better chance of winning in mma than vice versa
              LOL different times man. Holly has done what since? Got her arse beat.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I am sure he is better than Bruce Lee since Lee made his living as a movie actor. Bruce Lee was a skilled kung fu instructor but he never had a professional fight so I'll go with the proven pro with the real professional combat wins.
                So a win over this guy will be like a win over Bruce Lee, right?

Comment

This fight is a complete and utter farce. I hate everything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post

The fan boy dlck riding is unbelievable.

I just think, what if it was announced that mayweather was fighting a female. I can only imagine the type of excuses you **** riders would come up with to justify the fight. This shlt is unreal
                    You don’t know anything about sport or business

Go back to sniffing your fathers underwear

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      This fight is a complete and utter farce. I hate everything about it.
                      Yet you will still watch it

Comment

Working...
                      X