Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Nasukawa Won't Be Major Pay-Per-View Show In U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Can anyone ever really ever have enough money?
    Not at all can’t hate on the guy easy money. Just wish he would’ve stayed retired, him and pac have nothing left to prove both are All time greats.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      Boxing fans will remember than he's 49-0-0-0 (not counting McGregor), 24-0-0-0 against world champions, a 5 division champion, and a 4 division lineal champion.

He may be a garbage person but his accomplishments in boxing are beyond questioning.
      I agree Mayweather is certainly not a role model and does a lot of questionable stuff outside the ring no doubt. But he's accomplished a lot in the sport of boxing for sure.

Comment

Wouldnt even watch it if it's free

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
          Yeah I don't watch mismatches.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
            lol stop it. I will for sure stream it. Who wouldnt want to watch this freak show for free? Whats on tv on a Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
              Not at all can’t hate on the guy easy money. Just wish he would’ve stayed retired, him and pac have nothing left to prove both are All time greats.
              I agree with you about pac and may, but I feel those 2 have definitely paid their dues by fighting and beating the best. Boxing is a tough hard knock sport and when they are done they will never be the same. Those 2 have earned the right to now collect easy pay days. Like you said they have nothing else to prove. So why not take easy fights for BIG money. I mean they have put their bodies through enough

Comment

A 3 round boxing exhibition doesn't sound like a Rizin main event to me. Even if Floyd is the boxer. I hope its more than just a boxing exhibition.

Randomly it should be interesting to see if DAZN or ESPN+ picks it up.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  lol stop it. I will for sure stream it. Who wouldnt want to watch this freak show for free? Whats on tv on a Monday?
                  LOL no doubt. If its streaming somewhere for free I'll definitely watch. Hell man I've seen these Rizin shows before & they usually got a couple crazy ass novelty fights. And if you watch MMA they are fun regardless. MMA shows almost always have better more competitive matchmaking overall minus their novelty fights obviously.

Comment

Gee that guy is small, Floyds a little guy but this guy is tiny, Floyd looking old.

Comment

Smart move. You know how big of a loser u would have to be to waste part of your New Year’s Eve watching this? LOL.

Just look for it on YouTube on new year’s day whole recovering from your hang over.

Comment

Working...
                      X