Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Nasukawa is Fast, Young & Hungry - I Can't Wait!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing there will be no leg kicks allowed in this "kickboxing " fight? Lol, another waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      It's good Floyd travelling world to fight he didn't do it as pro. It's good to see Floyd even though he's retired as boxer.
      This is next phase. Embrace it
      We have no choice but to accept this.
      But embrace it?!?
      OH we have all the choice over that. And, I, for one, will NEVER embrace this type of action from any former champion. This is rediculous and stupid.
      Oh, and congrats to you on being the only person I will have ever responded to or given any input on this matter ever from this point forward.

Comment

Against a featherweight. Bs. He shoulda come,back to boxing to fight one of the young guys at ww. Who would wanna see a guy that just fought at jmw now fight a Featherweight?

Comment

Mayweather wouldn't have taken this fight if he didn't think he was going to win lol

Comment

What is this garbage?!?!?!

Comment

... in case FMJr gets "close to $300 million for the event" it's OK...
              ... leave the guy alone!...

Comment

buahahaha buahahahaha!!!!! Dunn is this part of the culture too?

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                  if this is anything other than boxing then mayweather is getting spanked. this kid nasukawa is a phenom at kickboxing and more than just a blue chip prospect. the kid is naughtyyy
                  Thunderlips, this will be a boxing match, Mayweather will KO him at any time he chooses

Comment

TBE!!! My favorite of all time, Mo money, Mo money, Mo money!!! How can anyone disrespect this man, he's fought the best, and dominated all of them...don't hate, CONGRATULATE!!!

Comment

If this kid is allowed to kick then Floyd better enjoy retirement in a wheelchair because his legs will be fuked

Comment

Working...
                      X