No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa Announced For 12/31

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Guarantee you wouldn’t say any of that to his face lmao he has 16yr olds in his gym that would break your jaw. Always the weirdos talking tough. Floyd is the only reason the sport survived point blank period
    I would destroy the 8 stone vagina hes typical weak American and saved the sport get yeah mouth from around floyds plums you smelky little hood rat he didnt have a good fight his whole career hes just a little lesbian

Comment

• Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
      I would destroy the 8 stone vagina hes typical weak American and saved the sport get yeah mouth from around floyds plums you smelky little hood rat he didnt have a good fight his whole career hes just a little lesbian
      Hhahhaahhahahahaj

Good stuff 👍

Comment

• Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
        You wouldn’t do shít hillbilly but act tough and call the police like most of you cowards do. You would know about mouth around plums considering that’s what your whòre mother does for a living you toothless meth head hillbilly. Yes, he saved the sport, he is the only reason you wet dog smelling weirdos come here and troll.
        Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 11-06-2018, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=THEFRESHBRAWLER;19250898]You wouldn’t do shít hillbilly but act tough and call the police like most of you cowards do. You would know about mouth around
          Last edited by Sickmerch1990; 11-06-2018, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X