Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Has High Hopes For The Future of Saul Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank Has High Hopes For The Future of Saul Rodriguez

Saul Rodriguez was on the cusp of stardom about two years ago. He was an unbeaten prospect, had become well-known to boxing fans with his fan-friendly style and was about to receive a major push by Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great news. I thought he was going to be stuck with Mayweather forever.

Comment

I bet the full behind the scenes details of him leaving TR, going to MP & coming back to TR is some interesting sh^t. I'd like to read THAT story lol.

Comment

There was 3 prospects who left robert garcia to go train at the mayweather gym and now since things didnt go well they wanna come back to rgba and robert declined them lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I bet the full behind the scenes details of him leaving TR, going to MP & coming back to TR is some interesting sh^t. I'd like to read THAT story lol.

It probably had everything to do with him wanting that Floyd glitz and glamour, fast Lifestyle. Once there he realized only Floyd gets that lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
            There was 3 prospects who left robert garcia to go train at the mayweather gym and now since things didnt go well they wanna come back to rgba and robert declined them lmao
            Who all left for MP?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              It probably had everything to do with him wanting that Floyd glitz and glamour, fast Lifestyle. Once there he realized only Floyd gets that lifestyle.
              Idk I'd think Saul would be smarter than to think he's getting a private jet as a prospect.

The thing most obvious about Floyd, training like he's not human, should be the thing guys are paying attention to & it'd seem like if anyone was paying attention to Floyd sh^t as a boxer that would be the key road to success thing they'd be noticing.

Comment

bob arum believes his saul will be better than saul alvarez

Comment

Working...
                X